Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Event Prediction - Euro 2012
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Event Prediction - Euro 2012 Post 302662395 by Scott on Tuesday 26th of June 2012 01:04:45 PM
Old 06-26-2012
We have a new "Event Predictions Manager"!

Hello ni2.

You are now able to create and manage events in the Events Predictor.

Thank you for contributing to this interesting, if under-utilised, feature.

Good luck!

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Predict Future Outcomes in Our Event Prediction Market

Folks love to predict the future, so we have enabled predicting the future for members. So, please enjoy placing your Forum Bits predicting future outcomes in our new Event Prediction Market. Current events you can predict include science, technology, M&A and other global events: Oracle... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Event Prediction - New Sports Events

Hi, Some sports predictions suggestions. Although the Celtics are still playing the Heat. Just being optimistic that they will win. Otherwise, please change to Heat. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
9 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Euro 2012 Final - Italy vs Spain

Its Italy vs Spain in the final on Sunday! I hope this is going to be a "good" match that ends in 90 mins or extra time. No penalties. I wasn't expecting Italy in the final, I think the Germans just went to sleep. But that said Italy worked hard and they deserve to be in the final. There... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
0 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

change the year in the event prediction market

Can you change the year in the event prediction market Facebook Stock Will Be Over $70 a Share By the End of 2102? (Closes for placing Bits on 09-30-12 - 10:30 PM) (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: itkamaraj
8 Replies
LIBPFM(3)						     Linux Programmer's Manual							 LIBPFM(3)

NAME
pfm_get_event_next - iterate over events SYNOPSIS
#include <perfmon/pfmlib.h> int pfm_get_event_next(int idx); DESCRIPTION
Events are uniquely identified with opaque integer identifiers. There is no guaranteed order within identifiers. Thus, to list all the events, it is necessary to use iterators. Events are grouped in tables within the libary. A table usually corresponds to a PMU model or family. The library contains support for mul- tiple PMU models, thus it has multiple tables. Based on the host hardware and software environments, tables get activated when the library is initialized via pfm_initialize(). Events from activated tables are called active events. Events from non-activated tables are called supported events. Event identifiers are usually retrieved via pfm_find_event() or when encoding events. To iterate over a list of events for a given PMU model, all that is needed is an initial identifier for the PMU. The first event identifier is usually obainted via pfm_get_pmu_info(). The pfm_get_event_next() function returns the identifier of next supported event after the one passed in idx. This iterator stops when the last event for the PMU is passed as argument, in which case the function returns -1. void list_pmu_events(pfm_pmu_t pmu) { struct pfm_event_info info; struct pfm_pmu_info pinfo; int i, ret; memset(&info, 0, sizeof(info)); memset(&pinfo, 0, sizeof(pinfo)); info.size = sizeof(info); pinfo.size = sizeof(pinfo); ret = pfm_get_pmu_info(pmu, &pinfo); if (ret != PFM_SUCCESS) errx(1, "cannot get pmu info"); for (i = pinfo.first_event; i != -1; i = pfm_get_event_next(i)) { ret = pfm_get_event_info(i, &info); if (ret != PFM_SUCCESS) errx(1, "cannot get event info"); printf("%s Event: %s::%s ", pinfo.present ? "Active" : "Supported", pinfo.name, info.name); } } RETURN
The function returns the identifier of the next supported event. It returns -1 when the argument is already the last event for the PMU. ERRORS
No error code, besides -1, is returned by this function. SEE ALSO
pfm_find_event(3) AUTHOR
Stephane Eranian <eranian@gmail.com> September, 2009 LIBPFM(3)