Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support [Solved] DCMU (disk control and monitor utility) sun fire Post 302661951 by pabloli150 on Tuesday 26th of June 2012 02:18:46 AM
Old 06-26-2012
[Solved] DCMU (disk control and monitor utility) sun fire

Hi ,

during 2 weeks i´ve been trying to find them.

i need DCMU packets for managing internal disks on sun fire x4500 and sun fire x4600 on rhel. i have opened to tickets to myoraclesupport but no answer.

please anybody could tell me a link or anythiing?? i´ve been searching and searching but didnt find anything.

For RHEL 4.7: dcmu_rhel4-1.2-0.x86_64.rpm

For RHEL 5.2: dcmu_rhel5-1.2-0.x86_64.rpm

thanks mates.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

USB Hard Disk Drive Supported by Sun Fire V890

Hi, Can anyone suggest me any USB Hard Disk Drive which I can connect to Sun Fire V890 and take backup at a quick speed. A test with SolidState USB Hard Drive for backup work was taking writing at 2GB per hour for a 75GB backup. Regards, Tushar Kathe (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tushar_kathe
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Fire 280R Sun Solaris CRT/Monitor requirements

I am new to Sun. I brought Sun Fire 280R to practice UNIX. What are the requirements for the monitor/CRT? Will it burn out old non-Sun CRTs? Does it need LCD monitor? Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bramptonmt
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun-Fire V440 boot disk issue

Hi, I have Sun Fire V440. Boot disks are mirrored. system crashed and it's not coming up. Error message is Insufficient metadevice database replicas located. Use Metadb to delete databases which are broken. Boot disks are mirrored and other disks are ZFS configuration. Please... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Removing a disk from SUN Fire V440 running Solaris 8

Hi, I have a SUN Fire V440 server running Solaris 8. One of the 4 disks do not appear when issued the format command. The "ready to remove" LED is not on either. Metastat command warns that this disk "Needs maintenace". Can I just shutdown and power off the machine and then insert an... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Echo68
5 Replies

5. Solaris

Sun Fire v440 Hard disk or controller broken? WARNING: /pci@1f,700000/scsi@2/sd@0,0 (sd1)

Hi, I have a Sun Fire V440 server that fails to boot up correctly. A lot of services are not started and the sytems acts really slow to commands. During boot I can see the following Error: WARNING: /pci@1f,700000/scsi@2/sd@0,0 (sd1): SCSI transport failed: reason 'reset': retrying... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: oliwei
15 Replies
NOIZ2SA(6)							   Games Manual 							NOIZ2SA(6)

NAME
noiz2sa - an abstract arcade shooter SYNOPSIS
noiz2sa [-nosound] [-window] [-reverse] [-brightness n] [-nowait] [-accframe] DESCRIPTION
noiz2sa is an abstract arcade shooter, just fire it up and you'll find out what that means. USAGE
You can play the game with a keyboard or a joystick. On the keyboard the following keys are used: - Movement Arrow keys - Fire [Z] - Slowdown [X] - Pause [P] - Leave Game [Esc] Control your ship and avoid the barrage. A ship is not destroyed even if it contacts an enemy main body. A ship becomes slow while hold- ing the slowdown key. A green star is the bonus item. A score of the item(displayed at the left-up corner) increases if you get items continuously. When all ships are destroyed, the game is over. The ship extends 200,000 and every 500,000 points. Apart from that the game is really easy, no need for a manual! OPTIONS
These command line options are available: -nosound Stop the sound. -window Launch the game in the window, not use the full-screen. -reverse Reverse the fire key and the slowdown key. -brightness n Set the brightness of the sceen(n=0-256). -accframe Use the alternative framerate management algorithm. (If you have a problem with framerate, try this option.) AUTHOR
This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux system by Robert Lemmen <robertle@semistable.com> (but may be used by others, of course) abstract arcade shooter 15.11.2004 NOIZ2SA(6)