Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Graphic mode Linux RH 3
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Graphic mode Linux RH 3 Post 302661665 by mark54g on Monday 25th of June 2012 02:47:43 PM
Old 06-25-2012
Do you have a repository set up for it?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to get back my linux gui mode?

Dear All, Someone please help me.. I can't afford to lose the luster from my precious RedHat Linux 7.3 install (which I was able to accomplish painstaking efforts!).. Here is my problem... I don't know why this is happening... but whenever I'm booting into my RHL 7.3 partition on my... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vishnu
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

User Mode Linux

Hi guys, I am working with User Mode Linux (UML) because I have one equipment only and I would like to use it with several servers (web,Mysql,etc) on a virtual system (virtual localhost) using the equipment for personal works at the same time. My system is: Sofware: Debian Sarge 3.1 installed... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tiemars
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

tcpdump and promiscuous mode (on Linux and HP-UX)

Hallo, I want to use tcpdump to analyze the NTP traffic on some of my machines. The machines that I want to analyze run HP-UX and linux. To use tcpdump 2 packages are required Libpcap and Tcpdump. I know that tcpdump (libcap?) sets the network interface to promiscuous mode. I have some... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: one71
1 Replies

4. SuSE

Convet Linux OS from text mode to graphic mode

Hi All, I used to have my suse linux(VM) server in graphic mode but not anymore since morning. I cant rolback since i loose somuch work. Any idea how to it back to normal. Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: s_linux
6 Replies
REBUILD-JAR-REPOSI(1)						Java Packages Tools					     REBUILD-JAR-REPOSI(1)

NAME
rebuild-jar-repository - rebuild a JAR repository SYNOPSIS
rebuild-jar-repository [OPTION]... DIRECTORY DESCRIPTION
Rebuild a jar repository (built by build-jar-repository) based on the current JVM settings OPTIONS
If no option is specified the default action will be to rebuild with symbolic links -c, --copy Copy files. -h, --hard Create hard links. -s, --soft, --symbolic Create symbolic links (default). EXAMPLES
rebuild-jar-repository . - This will update all links created by build-jar-repository in the current working directory. Updated links will be symbolic links. rebuild-jar-repository -h /tmp - This will update all links created by build-jar-repository in the /tmp directory. Updated links will be hard links. AUTHOR
Written by the JPackage Project (http://www.jpackage.org/). REPORTING BUGS
Bugs should be reported through Red Hat Bugzilla at http://bugzilla.redhat.com/. SEE ALSO
build-jar-repository(1), build-classpath(1), JAVAPACKAGES
06/10/2014 REBUILD-JAR-REPOSI(1)