Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: FS Utilization Issue
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat FS Utilization Issue Post 302661289 by Duffs22 on Monday 25th of June 2012 06:05:45 AM
Old 06-25-2012
Hi,

Using RHEL5. You are absolutely correct:

Code:
# du -shx .
2.8G    .

R,
D.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

CPU Utilization

On user complains about the performance of web application, as a part application support, we use following commands to see the CPU utilization in the UNIX using ‘sar' command. Some times it goes below 20 and even reaches 0. HLW$~> sar -u 10 60 SunOS HLW 5.8 Generic_117350-14 sun4u ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thinakarmani
2 Replies

2. AIX

CPU Utilization

Hi All, Can some one help me in finding % CPU Utilization ? From VMSTAT command, How we can find % utilization ? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: VBudatha
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

memory utilization

command for checking memory utilization in HP -UX (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tushar_spatil
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CPU Utilization Issue

Hello everyone. I have a problem with my HP-UX (UNIX) server Recently my unix shows a high cpu utilization and idle = 0% ,checked using sar command I need to find what I have to do to solve this problem, in fact, I don't know what is my problem. Mentioned below is the sar command output. ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: yadvinder
8 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Disk utilization

Hi, I have hundred folders under a fs /apps which is used by different users and they upload their data to these folders on a daily basis. Using du -sk gives me complete structure of the filesystem but i want to find out day to day utlization of the top ten highest accoriding to size wise ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chetansingh23
4 Replies

6. Web Development

Apache memory utilization issue

Hi, I have been running into an issue wherein suddenly an apache process eats up lots of memory and system starts swapping. It causes the server to hang due to io-wait. I am able to trace the process/thread which is eating up memory, however, am unable to figure out which webpage is causing it.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vish_indian
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

CPU Utilization issue

I am working in C,C++ Telecom Provisioning application which is running in LINUX Red Hat Server. My application is running with several process like scmng,scspf, etc.. We have Log level setting for each process like 0,5,10,20. If I set the FLOW level as 0, then it will not print any log info in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rkarthi2k5
1 Replies

8. SuSE

Memory utilization issue

I have parallels container running on Suse. From top command, I am not able to see, what is eating up so big amount of memory. top - 07:44:24 up 172 days, 18:52, 1 user, load average: 0.01, 0.02, 0.00 Tasks: 44 total, 1 running, 43 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie Cpu(s): 0.0%us, ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

CPU Utilization and Memory Utilization of Services and Applications

Hi, i am new to linux/RHEL 6.0 and i have two questions. 1) How to get the CPU utilization and Memory Utilization of all Services running currently? 2) How to get the CPU utilization and Memory Utilization of all Applications running currently? Please help me to find the script. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nossam
2 Replies

10. AIX

Need help on memory utilization.

I have run the utility nmon in aix 6.1, and found memory utilization is 99.9% in physical. and pressed h key and then t , in that it is not showing single process which is consuming memory resources. please help me how to find out actual memory utilization. wheather 99% is real memory... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies
gss_verify_mic(3)					     Library Functions Manual						 gss_verify_mic(3)

NAME
gss_verify_mic() - check a cryptographic message integrity code (MIC) against a message to verify its integrity SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
The routine verifies that a cryptographic MIC, contained in the token_buffer parameter, fits the supplied message. The application receiv- ing the message can use the qop_state parameter to check the strength of protection. Input Parameters context_handle Specifies the context on which the message arrived. message_buffer Specifies the message to be verified. token_buffer Specifies the token to be associated with the message. Output Parameters qop_state Returns the quality of protection gained from message integrity code (MIC). Specify NULL if not required. minor_status Returns a status code from the security mechanism. STATUS CODES
The following status codes can be returned: The routine was completed successfully. The token failed consistency checks. The MIC was incorrect. The token was valid, and contained a correct MIC for the message, but it had already been processed. The token was valid, and contained a correct MIC for the message, but it is too old. The token was valid, and contained a correct MIC for the message, but has been verified out of sequence. A later token has already been received. The token was valid, and contained a correct MIC for the message, but has been verified out of sequence. An earlier expected token has not yet been received. The context has already expired. The routine failed. Check the minor_status parameter for details. The context identified in the context_handle parameter was not valid. AUTHOR
was developed by Sun Microsystems, Inc. SEE ALSO
gss_get_mic(3), gss_wrap(3). The manpages for DCE-GSSAPI are included with the DCE-CoreTools product. To see those manpages add to gss_verify_mic(3)