Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: FS Utilization Issue
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat FS Utilization Issue Post 302661287 by methyl on Monday 25th of June 2012 06:03:33 AM
Old 06-25-2012
Please post what Operating System and version you are using.

I think you should be using the -x parameter to du (to confine it to the current filesystem).
Code:
du -shx .

This User Gave Thanks to methyl For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

CPU Utilization

On user complains about the performance of web application, as a part application support, we use following commands to see the CPU utilization in the UNIX using ‘sar' command. Some times it goes below 20 and even reaches 0. HLW$~> sar -u 10 60 SunOS HLW 5.8 Generic_117350-14 sun4u ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thinakarmani
2 Replies

2. AIX

CPU Utilization

Hi All, Can some one help me in finding % CPU Utilization ? From VMSTAT command, How we can find % utilization ? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: VBudatha
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

memory utilization

command for checking memory utilization in HP -UX (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tushar_spatil
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CPU Utilization Issue

Hello everyone. I have a problem with my HP-UX (UNIX) server Recently my unix shows a high cpu utilization and idle = 0% ,checked using sar command I need to find what I have to do to solve this problem, in fact, I don't know what is my problem. Mentioned below is the sar command output. ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: yadvinder
8 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Disk utilization

Hi, I have hundred folders under a fs /apps which is used by different users and they upload their data to these folders on a daily basis. Using du -sk gives me complete structure of the filesystem but i want to find out day to day utlization of the top ten highest accoriding to size wise ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chetansingh23
4 Replies

6. Web Development

Apache memory utilization issue

Hi, I have been running into an issue wherein suddenly an apache process eats up lots of memory and system starts swapping. It causes the server to hang due to io-wait. I am able to trace the process/thread which is eating up memory, however, am unable to figure out which webpage is causing it.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vish_indian
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

CPU Utilization issue

I am working in C,C++ Telecom Provisioning application which is running in LINUX Red Hat Server. My application is running with several process like scmng,scspf, etc.. We have Log level setting for each process like 0,5,10,20. If I set the FLOW level as 0, then it will not print any log info in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rkarthi2k5
1 Replies

8. SuSE

Memory utilization issue

I have parallels container running on Suse. From top command, I am not able to see, what is eating up so big amount of memory. top - 07:44:24 up 172 days, 18:52, 1 user, load average: 0.01, 0.02, 0.00 Tasks: 44 total, 1 running, 43 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie Cpu(s): 0.0%us, ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

CPU Utilization and Memory Utilization of Services and Applications

Hi, i am new to linux/RHEL 6.0 and i have two questions. 1) How to get the CPU utilization and Memory Utilization of all Services running currently? 2) How to get the CPU utilization and Memory Utilization of all Applications running currently? Please help me to find the script. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nossam
2 Replies

10. AIX

Need help on memory utilization.

I have run the utility nmon in aix 6.1, and found memory utilization is 99.9% in physical. and pressed h key and then t , in that it is not showing single process which is consuming memory resources. please help me how to find out actual memory utilization. wheather 99% is real memory... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)