Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: CPU Usage
Operating Systems HP-UX CPU Usage Post 302660729 by Scrutinizer on Saturday 23rd of June 2012 02:31:08 AM
Old 06-23-2012
And first of all, is there a problem and why/how?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Monitor CPU usage and Memory Usage

how can i monitor usages of CPU, Memory, Hard disk etc. under SUN Solaries through a c program or java program i want to store that data into database so i can show it graphically thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gajanad Bihani
2 Replies

2. Programming

CPU usage and memory usage

Please tell me solaris functions/api for getting following information 1- Function that tells how much memory used by current process 2- Function that tells how much memory used by all running processes 3- Function that tells how much CPU is used by current process 4- Function that tells how... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Cpu Usage

System FreeBSD. Issue: I see that system idle = 0% in the same time top and other commands show that all process eat 0% of cpu. System calls 98% CPU states: 7.9% user, 0.0% nice, 91.8% system,<==!!! But top does not show any process which eats more than 0% Question: how can I see... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mirusnet
0 Replies

4. Programming

Cpu usage

Hi all, When I have a below while loop in my code (This observation is same for C and Perl) i= 0; while(1) { i++; } for above the CPU uses goes beyond 49% on hp-ux machine, why cpu usage increase at this level for just a simple while loop? and if I have a single print statement... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zing_foru
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

how can I find cpu usage memory usage swap usage and logical volume usage

how can I find cpu usage memory usage swap usage and I want to know CPU usage above X% and contiue Y times and memory usage above X % and contiue Y times my final destination is monitor process logical volume usage above X % and number of Logical voluage above can I not to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alert0919
3 Replies

6. Solaris

current CPU usage, memory usage, disk I/O oid(snmp)

Hi, I want to monitor the current cpu usage, monitor usage , disk I/o and network utlization for solaris using SNMP. I want the oids for above tasks. can you please tell me that Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: S_venkatesh
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Multi CPU Solaris system shows 100% CPU usage.

Hello Friends, On one of my Solaris 10 box, CPU usage shows 100% using "sar", "vmstat". However, it has 4 CPUs and prstat and glance are not showing enough processes to justify high CPU utilization. ========================================================================= $ prstat -a ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahive
4 Replies

8. AIX

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage,memory usage,CPU usage,network..?

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage, memory usage, CPU usage, network usage, storage usage? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: laknar
3 Replies

9. Programming

CPU usage

Hi all, I'm using python and psutil a library to get system informations like cpu usage (percent) for a given process. My question is if I have the value in % of the cpu usage how I could get the cpu usage in cycle number I mean not in percent? Thanks a lot D. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dedalus
5 Replies

10. AIX

Overall CPU Usage

Hi Guys, I am a newbie on the forum. This is my first post, so first of all I would like to introduce myself. I am a SAS Analyst programmer working for an Health Insurance client. SAS is installed on a 16 CPU AIX Server with partitions running with shared processor. I have couple of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabhiim2003
2 Replies
ABRT-DUMP-OOPS(1)						    ABRT Manual 						 ABRT-DUMP-OOPS(1)

NAME
abrt-dump-oops - Extract oops from FILE (or standard input) SYNOPSIS
abrt-dump-oops [-vusoxtm] [-d DIR]/[-D] [FILE] DESCRIPTION
This tool creates problem directory from, updates problem directory with or prints oops extracted from FILE or standard input. OPTIONS
-v, --verbose Be more verbose. Can be given multiple times. -s Log to syslog -o Print found oopses on standard output -d DIR Create new problem directory in DIR for every oops found -D Same as -d DumpLocation, DumpLocation is specified in abrt.conf -u PROBLEM Save the extracted information in PROBLEM directory -x Make the problem directory world readable. Usable only with -d/-D -t Throttle problem directory creation to 1 per second -m Print search string(s) for abrt-watch-log to stdout and exit SEE ALSO
abrt-watch-log(1), abrt.conf(5) AUTHORS
o ABRT team abrt 2.1.11 06/18/2014 ABRT-DUMP-OOPS(1)