Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to print the lines between the pattern using awk/grep/sed? Post 302660693 by aroragaurav.84 on Friday 22nd of June 2012 11:32:34 PM
Old 06-23-2012
Thanks but is it possible to refine it more like instead of printing the whole Cancel request if we can just give the linkConfID=BTCCo2yvMB from the request and the whole error code response.

For example like this. The inkConfID=BTCCo2yvMB failed with errorCode=1008.

Thanks again.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to awk/sed/grep lines which contains a pattern at a given position

Dear friends I am new to linux and was trying to split some files userwise in our linux server. I have a data file of 156 continuous columns named ecscr final. I want the script to redirect all the lines containing a pattern of 7 digits to separate files. I was using grep to do that,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anoopvraj
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed print all lines after pattern match

HiCan someone show me how to print all lines from a file after a line matching a pattern using sed?Thanks (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: steadyonabix
13 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print the above and below lines for the grep pattern.

Hi, i would like to get the above and below lines of the grep pattern . For ex : file as below: chk1- aaaa 1-Nov chk2 -aaaa ########## chk1-bbbbbb 1-Nov chk2-bbbbbb ######### my search pattern is date : 1-Nov i need the o/p as below chk1- aaaa 1-Nov (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: expert
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK: Grep Pattern and print help

I wanted to get outcome from a big file with pattern quoted: Line FSP LSP SR RL Test1 100 300 4 4000 Test2 1 300 2 300 Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: rtsiahaan
15 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print lines between two strings multiple occurencies (with sed, awk, or grep)

Hello, I can extract lines in a file, between two strings but only one time. If there are multiple occurencies, my command show only one block. Example, monfichier.txt contains : debut_sect texte L1 texte L2 texte L3 texte L4 fin_sect donnees inutiles 1 donnees inutiles 2 ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: theclem35
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sed print range of lines between line number and pattern

Hi, I have a file as below This is the line one This is the line two <\XMLTAG> This is the line three This is the line four <\XMLTAG> Output of the SED command need to be as below. This is the line one This is the line two <\XMLTAG> Please do the need to needful to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RMN
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to print all lines after a pattern is found

Is there a way with aw to print all lines after a string is found There is a file like this ....... ........ 2012/19/11 :11.58 PM some data lne no date 2012/19/11 :11.59 PM some other data 2012/20/11 :12.00 AM some other data some line without dates some more lines without dates... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: swayam123
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed and awk usage to grep a pattern 1 and with reference to this grep a pattern 2 and pattern 3

Hi , I have a file where i have modifed certain things compared to original file . The difference of the original file and modified file is as follows. # diff mir_lex.c.modified mir_lex.c.orig 3209c3209 < if(yy_current_buffer -> yy_is_our_buffer == 0) { --- >... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: breezevinay
5 Replies

9. AIX

Grep a pattern and print following n lines

Hi all, I am struck with the below requirement. I need to grep a particular pattern in a file and then print next n lines of it for further processing. I have used the below code grep -A 3 "pattern" filename But it is throwing error as below. grep: illegal option -- A Can... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssk250
14 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed -- Find pattern -- print remainder -- plus lines up to pattern -- Minus pattern

The intended result should be : PDF converters 'empty line' gpdftext and pdftotext?xml version="1.0"?> xml:space="preserve"><note-content version="0.1" xmlns:/tomboy/link" xmlns:size="http://beatniksoftware.com/tomboy/size">PDF converters gpdftext and pdftotext</note-content>... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Klasform
9 Replies
Net::Akamai::ResponseData(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Net::Akamai::ResponseData(3pm)

NAME
Net::Akamai::ResponseData - Object to hold response data DESCRIPTION
Data container for an akamai purge response Attributes uri_index Identifies the index of the first failed URL in the array. A value of -1 indicates no bad URLs, or error before parsing them. result_code Indicates sucess or failure of request est_time Estimated time for request to be processed in seconds session_id Unique id for request result_msg Explains result code Methods successful Returns true if the result code is of the 1xx (successful) variety. warning Returns true if the result code is of the 2xx (warning) variety. The Akamai documentation states that "The remove request has been accepted" even when a warning response is sent. accepted Returns true if the result code is of the 1xx (successful) or 2xx (warning) varieties. This indicates that the remove request was accepted by Akamai. You should still check to see if there was a warning, and if their was report it. message if (!$res_data->accepted()) { # These do the same thing: die "$res_data"; die $res_data->message(); } Returns a nicely formatted string containing the result_code and result_msg. AUTHOR
John Goulah <jgoulah@cpan.org> LICENSE
This library is free software, you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-12-22 Net::Akamai::ResponseData(3pm)