Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HACMP file system
Operating Systems AIX HACMP file system Post 302659583 by sunnybee on Thursday 21st of June 2012 07:27:05 AM
Old 06-21-2012
Cluster file system

Hi,

Can i use the below command online without offline the RG.

/usr/es/sbin/cluster/utilities/clupdatevgts volumegroup

one of our FS is not able to increase through c-spoc. So we are manually increasing. How to update this in second node online.

How to solve this problem ( not able increase FS cspoc)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to mount a file system of a remote machine to local file system

Hi friends, In my case, there are serveral PCs running Linux in a LAN. I would like to to mount the directory /A_river of machine-A to the file system of another machine machine-B so that I can access files in that directory. I do not know how to do this. The situation is complicated by... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cy163
2 Replies

2. Solaris

why we need to mount file system other than / file system

Hi, I am new to solaris OS.I have a small question,it might be silly question or good question. My Question is Solaris is following hierarchy type of file structure,means all files are under the root file system.so Once we mount the root file system all sub folders of / ( /usr, /var ,... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vr_mari
7 Replies

3. SCO

file system not getting mounted in read write mode after system power failure

After System power get failed File system is not getting mounted in read- write mode (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gtkpmbpl
1 Replies

4. Solaris

"file system is full up to 90% how can i set the file system to 60%"

hi every one "plz any one can give solution to my problem" my problem is my filesystem is full in os level i have to decrease it to 60% how can i? plz help me Thank you for your response (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sivajerripothul
6 Replies

5. AIX

Make system backup for 2 nodes HACMP cluster

Hi all, I was wondering if someone direct me in how to Make system backup for 2 nodes HACMP cluster ( system image ) . What are the consideration for this task (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: h@foorsa.biz
3 Replies

6. AIX

HACMP does not start db2 after failover (db2nodes not getting modified by hacmp)

hi, when I do a failover, hacmp always starts db2 but recently it fails to start db2..noticed the issue is db2nodes.cfg is not modified by hacmp and is still showing primary node..manually changed the node name to secondary after which db2 started immediately..unable to figure out why hacmp is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gkr747
4 Replies

7. AIX

Network File System using HACMP

Hi, I have an HACMP cluster with two nodes. The Resource Group contains a VG which in turn has a FS created in it say /test.. Now I want that FS to be mounted through NFS on some other AIX servers as well. What would be the best way to do this? Regards, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixromeo
2 Replies

8. HP-UX

how to mount a file system from a solaris server into an hp-ux system

Hi all I wonder if its possible to mount on a hp-ux server a file system that was previously mounted on a solaris 10 server. The LUN is on NetApp stoarge. The problem on hp-ux I cannot do pvcreate on the lun (disk) because contains data. Any help will be appreciated FR (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
2 Replies

9. AIX

Help with HACMP

Hi. We have a two node HA cluster. We got a request to change one of the VG name? Is there an option to do this online ? If it requires downtime can someone please explain me the steps for doing it ? Let me know if you need any outputs from the servers (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newtoaixos
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX file system to Linux file system migration

We would be migrating UNIX file system to Linux file system. We do have many directory and sub directories with files. after migrating unix to linux file system , i want to make sure all the files has been copied ? What would be the best approach to validate directory ,sub-directory and file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balajikalai
1 Replies
psradm(8)						      System Manager's Manual							 psradm(8)

NAME
psradm, offline, online - Stops and starts processors in a multiprocessor system SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/psradm -f [-v] [[-a] [processor_id...]] /usr/sbin/psradm -n [-v] [[-a] [processor_id...]] /usr/sbin/online [-v] [processor_id...] /usr/sbin/offline [-v] [processor_id...] OPTIONS
The following options apply only to the psradm command: Specifies that all the processors except the master processor be put off line or on line. Puts the specified processor off line. Puts the specified processor on line. The following option applies to all forms of the command: Displays a message about the status of the operation performed on each processor. DESCRIPTION
On a multiprocessor system, the psradm command puts one or more processors off line (stops a processor) or on line (starts a processor). The processor_id variable specifies an integer that uniquely identifies a processor. Use the psrinfo command to display processor identi- fication numbers. The offline command puts one or more processors off line (stops a processor). If no processors are specified, all processors that are on line are stopped except the master processor. The online command puts one or more processors on line (starts a processor). If no processors are specified, all processors that are off line are started. Note that you cannot use these commands to start or stop the master processor in a multiprocessor system. You must be the root user to use this command. The /var/adm/wtmp file contains information about successful processor state transitions. RESTRICTION
Do not use the psradm command to disable CPUs when benchmarking performance, because the command does not provide an accurate reflection of the performance of a system that actually has fewer CPUs. Accurate performance results are obtained only when you disable the CPUs at the SRM console command level. EXAMPLES
The following command puts processors 2 and 3 off line: # psradm -f 2 3 The following command puts all the processors on line: # psradm -n -a The following command puts all processors on line: # online -v FILES
SEE ALSO
Commands: pset_info(1), psrinfo(1) Files: processor_sets(4) psradm(8)