Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HACMP file system
Operating Systems AIX HACMP file system Post 302659343 by bakunin on Wednesday 20th of June 2012 06:19:35 PM
Old 06-20-2012
I wonder if a "learning import" on the other node wouldn't suffice. I haven't had such a situation in a long, long time, but back in HACMP 4.4 this was the way to go.

I hope this helps.

bakunin

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to mount a file system of a remote machine to local file system

Hi friends, In my case, there are serveral PCs running Linux in a LAN. I would like to to mount the directory /A_river of machine-A to the file system of another machine machine-B so that I can access files in that directory. I do not know how to do this. The situation is complicated by... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cy163
2 Replies

2. Solaris

why we need to mount file system other than / file system

Hi, I am new to solaris OS.I have a small question,it might be silly question or good question. My Question is Solaris is following hierarchy type of file structure,means all files are under the root file system.so Once we mount the root file system all sub folders of / ( /usr, /var ,... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vr_mari
7 Replies

3. SCO

file system not getting mounted in read write mode after system power failure

After System power get failed File system is not getting mounted in read- write mode (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gtkpmbpl
1 Replies

4. Solaris

"file system is full up to 90% how can i set the file system to 60%"

hi every one "plz any one can give solution to my problem" my problem is my filesystem is full in os level i have to decrease it to 60% how can i? plz help me Thank you for your response (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sivajerripothul
6 Replies

5. AIX

Make system backup for 2 nodes HACMP cluster

Hi all, I was wondering if someone direct me in how to Make system backup for 2 nodes HACMP cluster ( system image ) . What are the consideration for this task (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: h@foorsa.biz
3 Replies

6. AIX

HACMP does not start db2 after failover (db2nodes not getting modified by hacmp)

hi, when I do a failover, hacmp always starts db2 but recently it fails to start db2..noticed the issue is db2nodes.cfg is not modified by hacmp and is still showing primary node..manually changed the node name to secondary after which db2 started immediately..unable to figure out why hacmp is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gkr747
4 Replies

7. AIX

Network File System using HACMP

Hi, I have an HACMP cluster with two nodes. The Resource Group contains a VG which in turn has a FS created in it say /test.. Now I want that FS to be mounted through NFS on some other AIX servers as well. What would be the best way to do this? Regards, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixromeo
2 Replies

8. HP-UX

how to mount a file system from a solaris server into an hp-ux system

Hi all I wonder if its possible to mount on a hp-ux server a file system that was previously mounted on a solaris 10 server. The LUN is on NetApp stoarge. The problem on hp-ux I cannot do pvcreate on the lun (disk) because contains data. Any help will be appreciated FR (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
2 Replies

9. AIX

Help with HACMP

Hi. We have a two node HA cluster. We got a request to change one of the VG name? Is there an option to do this online ? If it requires downtime can someone please explain me the steps for doing it ? Let me know if you need any outputs from the servers (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newtoaixos
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX file system to Linux file system migration

We would be migrating UNIX file system to Linux file system. We do have many directory and sub directories with files. after migrating unix to linux file system , i want to make sure all the files has been copied ? What would be the best approach to validate directory ,sub-directory and file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balajikalai
1 Replies
PACEMAKER(8)						  System Administration Utilities					      PACEMAKER(8)

NAME
Pacemaker - Part of the Pacemaker cluster resource manager SYNOPSIS
crm_node command [options] DESCRIPTION
crm_node - Tool for displaying low-level node information OPTIONS
-?, --help This text -$, --version Version information -V, --verbose Increase debug output -Q, --quiet Essential output only Stack: -A, --openais Only try connecting to an OpenAIS-based cluster -H, --heartbeat Only try connecting to a Heartbeat-based cluster Commands: -e, --epoch Display the epoch during which this node joined the cluster -q, --quorum Display a 1 if our partition has quorum, 0 if not -l, --list Display all known members (past and present) of this cluster (Not available for heartbeat clusters) -p, --partition Display the members of this partition -i, --cluster-id Display this node's cluster id -R, --remove=value (Advanced, AIS-Only) Remove the (stopped) node with the specified nodeid from the cluster Additional Options: -f, --force AUTHOR
Written by Andrew Beekhof REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org Pacemaker 1.1.7 April 2012 PACEMAKER(8)