Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Library problem - not compiling in c Post 302657265 by shamrock on Sunday 17th of June 2012 02:57:34 AM
Old 06-17-2012
Do the /sw/lib and /sw/include dirs exist on the system and post the output of the following...
Code:
ls -latr /sw/lib /sw/include

This User Gave Thanks to shamrock For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Problem compiling metamail

Hi Guys. I have downloaded metamail from internet e Iīm trying to compile it at a SCO 5.0.5. In this server itīs working fine (letīs name it as mission1) iīm using the developer package in this server (mission1) and when I use mailto, i got the e-mail fine. Itīs forwarding to a exchange server... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahnishimi
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Compiling problem

I'm trying to install the jed text editor on a SunOS 5.10 box. It depends on the s-lang library, which I installed to ~/lib. I'm trying to install jed to ~/jed (it's a box @ my university, so I don't have rights to install globally), but when I run make I get this error: It looks like it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iandunn
1 Replies

3. Programming

Problem compiling program

hi i am having a problem that when ever i use cc program_name.c to compile a program. an error occurs, showing cc not found. please help. (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: rochitsharma
28 Replies

4. HP-UX

Problem in HP-UX compiling

Hi When im trying to do make --version and make --help in HP-UX it throws error Make: Unknown flag argument -. Stop. a soft link is present in this directory /usr/bin/make and hard link is in /usr/ccs/bin/make what could be the reason can any1 ..please tell me how to solve this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vasanthan
1 Replies

5. Linux

Compiling with multiple versions of a library

Hello! I have a set of headers and libraries I want to use but they are mixed with ones I do not want to use. They are part of some official stuff, so I cannot modify them while begging and pleading for weeks. These headers and libraries are located here /long/official/path/to/include... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gobi
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling samba problem

People i download the lastest version of samba i`am tryng to compile it in a solaris 9 i'm reading the how to of samba, i am in the first step making the autogen.sh but show me this when i do ./autogen.sh ./autogen.sh: running script/mkversion.sh ./script/mkversion.sh: 'include/version.h'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: enkei17
0 Replies

7. Linux

./configure problem for libsf library due to apparently missing libdb library.

Hello, ./configure script fails to configure libsf. Please check the following last few lines of configure script error. checking for db1/db.h... no checking for db.h... yes checking for dbopen in -ldb1... no configure: error: No libdb? No libsf. But find command shows the following; ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectrum
4 Replies

8. Programming

Trouble compiling program using the readline library.

Hi: in the info page for readline library I read -- Function: void rl_variable_dumper (int readable) Print the readline variable names and their current values to `rl_outstream'. If READABLE is non-zero, the list is formatted in such a way that it can be made part of an... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: stf92
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Compiling GCC 6.3.0 - Error with Library

First of all -- thanks for being patient with me. I hope I'm submitting this correctly. Also I haven't done UNIX Admin since the early 1990's. I'm actually a DBA. But, since I'm the one in the office with the UNIX experience, I'm the SA. I haven't been able to compile GCC 6.3.0 which I need... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: PJ_Namias
9 Replies
GSL(3)                                                       Library Functions Manual                                                       GSL(3)

NAME
gsl - GNU Scientific Library SYNOPSIS
#include <gsl/...> DESCRIPTION
The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a collection of routines for numerical computing. The routines are written from scratch by the GSL team in C, and present a modern Applications Programming Interface (API) for C programmers, allowing wrappers to be written for very high level languages. The library covers the following areas, Complex Numbers Roots of Polynomials Special Functions Vectors and Matrices Permutations Combinations Sorting BLAS Support Linear Algebra Eigensystems Fast Fourier Transforms Quadrature Random Numbers Quasi-Random Sequences Random Distributions Statistics Histograms N-Tuples Monte Carlo Integration Simulated Annealing Differential Equations Interpolation Numerical Differentiation Chebyshev Approximations Series Acceleration Discrete Hankel Transforms Root-Finding Minimization Least-Squares Fitting Physical Constants IEEE Floating-Point For more information please consult the GSL Reference Manual, which is available as an info file. You can read it online using the shell command info gsl-ref (if the library is installed). Please report any bugs to bug-gsl@gnu.org. GSL Team GNU Scientific Library GSL(3)