Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Java Application slowness with Xmanager Post 302657149 by charith.upendra on Saturday 16th of June 2012 12:21:45 PM
Old 06-16-2012
The Network is local LAN..

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Java application getting killed automatically in Solaris

Hi to all, I have developed a Java application for Solaris 10. I am uing JDK 5. But it is getting killed after some time. And at the terminal, I got message as Killed. I am new to Solaris. Can anybody help me? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashish.nijai
3 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

sun java application server 8.2

i had a confusion on the installed directory of my application server a. if I create a domain w/o putting in directory, the domain automatically goes to /var/appserver/domains directory. I need it to be under /opt/SUNWappserver/domains.. If I will include this in domain creation, may logs are... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
0 Replies

3. Programming

First Java Application

Hello all, This is my first java application since college (years ago..) What it basically needs to do, is verify that it can connect to a server, and once it is connected, run a series of AIX commands to verify that certain processes are running, and if they aren't running, it needs to start... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jeffs42885
1 Replies

4. Programming

Java application dying randomly

Hi, (First post, please be gental!) I have a java app that I am running on unix (centos) But it keeps dying randomly. The times seem random from anything between 3 hours and 3 days. I have a cronjob running to restart it when ever it dies but I would rather this happened less often. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sm9ai
2 Replies
openipmicmd(1)						     An IPMI Command Interface						    openipmicmd(1)

NAME
openipmicmd - An IPMI Command Interface SYNOPSIS
openipmicmd [-k entry-to-execute] <connection parms> DESCRIPTION
The openipmicmd program allows a user to execute direct IPMI commands. It can work with direct interface with the OpenIPMI driver or with IPMI LAN interfaces. OPTIONS
-k entry-to-execute Execute a single command an exit. <connectionparms> The parameters for the connection depend on the connection type. These are all described in openipmi_conparms (7) COMMANDS
Once up, you can execute commands in the user interface. Note that commands and responses are asynchronous, you issue a command and the interface returns immediately. When the response comes back, it will be dumped on your console. That's a little strange looking, but IPMI is ansychronous underneath. Note that the -k option is synchronous, it will wait for the response or a timeout before returning. 0f lun netfn cmd [data1 [data2 ...]] Send a command to the BMC you are connected to. channel [ipmb] IPMB-addr lun netfn [seq] cmd [data1 [data2 ...]] Send a command to a device on the IPMB bus. The "ipmb" string is optional. The seq must be provided if the netfn is a response (an odd number). It must be the same sequence number that came in on the command in the "Command Sequence = seq" part of the command. channel 00 IPMB-addr lun netfn cmd [data1 [data2 ...]] Send a broadcast command to a device on the IPMB bus. channel lan handle remote-swid local-swid lun netfn cmd [data1 [data ...]] Send a command to a device over a LAN channel. Note that this not the same as a LAN connection. This sends a message through a local BMC to a remote system that is hooked up with a LAN connection. test_lat count command Executes the given commands (one of the previous commands) count times and gives the average time per command to execute. Note that "count" is hexadecimal. help Display some help. regcmd netfn cmd Register to receive the given command. If the driver receives an external command, it will print it out. This only works with sys- tem interface connections, it will not work on LAN connections. unregcmd netfn cmd Remove a command registration. SEE ALSO
ipmi_ui(1), ipmilan(8), openipmi_conparms(7) KNOWN PROBLEMS
The asychronous nature of the program can be annoying. AUTHOR
Corey Minyard <cminyard@mvista.org> OpenIPMI 05/13/03 openipmicmd(1)