Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris sftp connection closes if idle for around 10minutes Post 302656717 by in2nix4life on Friday 15th of June 2012 09:57:25 AM
Old 06-15-2012
Take a look at the ServerAliveInterval option to sftp\ssh.

Hope this helps.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

multiuser chat server closes when one client closes. code included

I have been trying to write a very basic chat program but at the moment I am having problems getting it to be multiuser as it closes all connections when one client shutsdown. I have also been having problems trying to get the program to display a list of usernames to the clients. I have tried... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dooker
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SFTP Connection Closed

Hey when trying to connect to a server using a key I get sftp -o 'Port=22' -o'IdentityFile=/home/datatel/.ssh/id_dsa_xei' becker_xei@host Connecting to host... ANGEL SFTP ServerConnection closed by host Connection closed Any ideas? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ed.browne
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SSH closes connection when using arrow keys

Hi, I'm having a problem with my ssh link to various Sun servers running Solaris 9 and 10 from an Windows XP box running Cygwin/X. I am using ssh to connect to a number of different Sun servers. My problem is that when editing a remote shell command line with the arrow direction keys the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: stv_t
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP connection problem

Dear All, I'm trying to configure the passwordless connection between two servers say Server A and Server B. My requirement is a passwordless connection from Server A to Server B. I have done the configuration in both the servers. In Server A its successfull but from Server B its everytime... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: panknil
7 Replies

5. SuSE

NoMachine NX window closes after establishing connection

Hi, I am trying to use nomachine nx server and client. But somehow it doen't work. What happens is the following: 1.- Client starts up 2.- Client authenticates with Server 3.- The NoMachine window appears for 2-4 seconds 4.- The NoMachine window exists Somehow a "closeEvent" is sent.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: blackicecube
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SFTP: Connection problem

HI, I have generated public key and placed in remote server. When I am trying to do SFTP for that remote server the below error I am getting. Please help me to resolve Connecting to hostname... Sun_SSH_1.1.4, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090704f debug1: Reading configuration data... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rangarasan
4 Replies

7. IP Networking

SFTP connection using two different users

Hi All This is regarding an SFTP Password less connection. I am logged into my local Server1 using username1. The remote server i have to connect is "Remoteserver1" with the "useriD" provided. I have already exchanged the public key and they are added to the authorized keys in the remote... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparks
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

New sftp connection

Dear All , I have a openssh 4.3p2 , but i need to configure sftp for a user which is present in the server. This user has to see only the specific directory not all. I tried to do the changes in sshd_config for openssh 4.9p1 , but for openssh 4.3p2 how to do it. Any one pl help. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sftp connection with password

I am running this script to copy pattern files in local but it is asking for password even passing the hardcode value Script:- PASSWORD="xyz" sftp -oport=1002 user@host:/dir/archive/file*.txt /di/data/ << EOF $PASSWORD quit EOF Got error :- -bash-4.1$ sh sftp_with_password.sh... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: himanshupant
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Telnet connection closes before i execute GET command

I tried the below steps for telnet command from a remote server: 1. telnet myservice.com 443 2. GET / HTTP/1.0 3. Press enter key twice Please see the output below: bash-3.2$ hostname remoteserver1 bash-3.2$ telnet myservice.com 443 Trying 191.172.172.133... Connected to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
7 Replies
XMDS(1) 						User Contributed Perl Documentation						   XMDS(1)

NAME
xmds - the eXtensible Multi-Dimensional Simulator SYNOPSIS
xmds [options] <script_file> DESCRIPTION
The program xmds is a code generator that integrates equations. You write them down in human readable form in an XML file, and it goes away and writes and compiles a C++ program that integrates those equations as fast as it can possibly be done in your architecture. For information as to how to write a script for xmds, and how to solve problems in physics, mathematics and even finance and economics, read the associated pdf documentation available from the xmds web site: http://www.xmds.org. OPTIONS
-t, --template Output a template either to the terminal or to an optionally specified file -h, --help Display help and usage information -v, --verbose Turn on verbose information output -n, --nocompile Turn off automatic compilation of output code -d, --debug Turn on debugging information in processing of xmds script -x, --xmldebug Turn on debugging information in parsing of xml code FILES
Directory for storing fftw wisdom files: ${HOME}/.xmds/wisdom/ Preferences file: ${HOME}/.xmds/xmds.prefs or <path-to-script-directory>/xmds.prefs EXAMPLES
xmds nlse.xmds xmds -t new_xmds_file.xmds xmds --template > new_xmds_file.xmds AUTHORS
Originally written by Greg Collecutt Maintained by Paul Cochrane with code contributed by Joe Hope BUGS
No known bugs. SEE ALSO
xsil2graphics(1), loadxsil(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2000-2004 Code contributed by Greg Collecutt, Joseph Hope and Paul Cochrane This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA. perl v5.8.2 2004-06-21 XMDS(1)