Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris RED State Exception error in V250 Post 302656057 by nikhil kasar on Thursday 14th of June 2012 07:44:29 AM
Old 06-14-2012
hi vmcore
thanks for your replay

we remove this cpu CPU 0000.0000.0000.0001
and started the server

without any error server boot normally

once again thank you very much for your valuable input

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Error: XDMCP timed out. State=4 (CollectBroadcastQuery)

Hello, I am a new member of this forum. I am trying to solve a following problem with CDE in HPUX 11. The error is Error: XDMCP timed out. State=4 (CollectBroadcastQuery). I have uncommented the following lines from the Xaccess file - * grant service to all remote displays * ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shad
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Unable to bring a disk from error to online state.

Hello experts. I am using Solaris 10(2005) on intel machine. I have installed Veritas Volume manager 5.0. I am unable to bring a disk error to online state. I would like to bring that disk to CDS format. Commands i used and output are.... #vxdisk list DEVICE TYPE ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: younus_syed
11 Replies

3. Solaris

PLOGI failed state=Packet Transport error

Someone who can help me. the following error occur, what does it mean, and any possible solution you can give.thanks syslog: fp: NOTICE: fp(2): PLOGI to d5900 failed state=Packet Transport error , reason=No Connection (Database) $cat /var/adm/messages Nov 3 05:16:21 vfaus279 fp: ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: o_m_g
7 Replies

4. Solaris

How to boot from Cd-rom in Server Sunfire v250?

Howto boot from Cd-rom in Server Sunfire v250? The system can't boot because the filesystem is corrupt. The system say: run manually fsck -F ufs /dev/rdsk/c0t0d0s5 But, I don't now how to make this. I tried use stop + a, but nothing hapend. Someone can I help? (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: vigux
13 Replies

5. AIX

Open firmware state to running state

Hi Admins, I am having a whole system lpar in open firmware state on HMC. How can I bring it to running state ? Let me know. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Monitor logs for exception and if exception come then sent an email

Hi Folks, please advise , I have logs generated on unix machine at location /ops/opt/aaa/bvg.log , now sometimes there come exception in these logs also, so I want to write such a script such that it should continuously monitor these logs and whenever any exception comes that is it try to find... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tuntun27272727
3 Replies

7. AIX

Error received when I was trying to check state of boot record

Hello, This is a test/lab LPAR. Recently installed and updated the SP/TL. everything seems to be working fine. (ran all post install checks) I checked the state of boot record, received the following error/failed message. Can you please explain what does this mean ? />ipl_varyon -i ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dio34
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

Process with S state(Interruptable) in RHEL and gives Advertise error after restarting/Killing the p

Hello, In our Production system one process is in S state(interruptible)and after killing and restarting the process gives 'advertise error'. This error goes after rebooting the Server. I have RHEL 5.9 (tikanga) OS in our server. We tried debugging the issue with the help of 'strace' command... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rohits
9 Replies
mlib_VideoColorYUV411seq_to_ABGRint(3MLIB)		    mediaLib Library Functions			mlib_VideoColorYUV411seq_to_ABGRint(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_VideoColorYUV411seq_to_ABGRint - color convert YUV sequential to ABGR interleaved SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> void mlib_VideoColorYUV411seq_to_ABGRint(mlib_u32 *ABGR, const mlib_u8 *Y, const mlib_u8 *U, const mlib_u8 *V, const mlib_u8 *A_array, mlib_u8 A_const, mlib_s32 w, mlib_s32 h, mlib_s32 dlb, mlib_s32 yalb, mlib_s32 uvlb); DESCRIPTION
The Y, U, V pixel streams are converted into an ABGR pixel stream. All pixel components are 8-bit unsigned integers. The Y buffer has dimensions w and h. The U and V buffers have dimensions w/4 and h. Dimension w is assumed to be a multiple of 4. In each row, every 4 Y values use the same U and V values. The alpha values for this function work in the following fashion: o If A_array pointer is not NULL, the values are taken from there. It has to have the same dimensions as the Y buffer. o If A_array pointer is NULL, the alpha values for every pixel are set to A_const. The following equation is used: |R| |1.1644 0.0000 1.5966| [|Y| | 16.0000|] |G| = |1.1644 -0.3920 -0.8132| * [|U| - |128.0000|] |B| |1.1644 2.0184 0.0000| [|V| |128.0000|] PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: ABGR Pointer to output buffer. Y Pointer to Y input buffer. U Pointer to U input buffer. V Pointer to V input buffer. A_array Array of alpha values. A_const Constant alpha value. w Image width in pixels. h Image height in lines. dlb Linebytes for output buffer. yalb Linebytes for Y and alpha buffers. uvlb Linebytes for U and V buffers. RETURN VALUES
None. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_VideoColorYUV420seq_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV411seq_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV422seq_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV444seq_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV420seq_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV422seq_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV444seq_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUYV422int_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV444int_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUYV422int_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV444int_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorUYVY422int_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorUYVY422int_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorUYV444int_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorUYV444int_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 2 Mar 2007 mlib_VideoColorYUV411seq_to_ABGRint(3MLIB)