Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: call program
Top Forums Programming call program Post 302655993 by pludi on Thursday 14th of June 2012 06:07:26 AM
Old 06-14-2012
Yes, with system, for example.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

How to call a proc file from *.c program?

Hi, I am new to Linux programming. As part of learning, I need to create a *.c program where we call certain /proc files (i.e. such as meminfo, version, uptime, etc...) from our program. Can anyone point me to a simple program on how one would do this (i.e. can you directly call uptime() or... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pat_and_cami
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to call awk in a csh Program

Hi Friends, Could you pleas help me out.. I have an awk program which works fine while running it in the command prompt. The awk program is =============== awk 'BEGIN { format="head -%d M2_Sales_N01.txt |tail -%d >M2_Sales_N01_%02d.txt\n" n=0 m=0 } { if (n==0) { tmp=$1 n=1 }... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bikas_jena
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to call another program

Hi, I would like to know how to call a program "cmp_size" ... where to put in progam to run it ex: program checkdisk is below, and it will call a nother problem "cmp_size" Do I just put the cmp_size program at the end of this program. Thank you very much, # check all directory for size... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: xitrum
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Call C Program From Shell Script

Hi, Could anybody please let me know how to call a C_Program from shell script. I know through command "system" we can call shell script from C program. Awaiting response. Thanks and regards, Chanakya M (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chanakya.m
4 Replies

5. Programming

how to call c executable inside c program??

hi guys i have only basic knowledge of c so guys plz help me ..... i want 2 call c executable which requires file name as argument and i need to modify file contents before calling that executable now my question is how can i call this c executable inside another c program with arguments ?? i... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: zedex
9 Replies

6. Programming

A question about the system call mount in a C program

Dear all, Currently I'm working on a C program (OS = ubuntu 9.0.4)in which a USB key will be mounted and umounted for several times. I read the man page of the mount system call. I use the following test code #include <sys/mount.h> int main(int argc, char *argv) { if... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dariyoosh
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to run two commands from a exec call in a c program

Hi, I have to run two commands one after another from a c program. How can i do this with exec system calls. i tried giving them as argument to execv but it is not working.please help thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: suryashikha
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Call a mainframe program

Is it possible to call a mainframe program in UNIX script. I am using HP-UNIX. If so can any let me know the way to do it. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: atlantis
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to call a stored procedure from shell program?

How to call a stored procedure from shell program (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: noorm
1 Replies

10. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help with Execl system call in a C program?

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: "Your a7.c program should use printf to print a nice message. (You can decide what to say.) Then the process... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: miniviking10
9 Replies
GLDETACHSHADER(3G)						    OpenGL 3.3							GLDETACHSHADER(3G)

NAME
glDetachShader - Detaches a shader object from a program object to which it is attached C SPECIFICATION
void glDetachShader(GLuint program, GLuint shader); PARAMETERS
program Specifies the program object from which to detach the shader object. shader Specifies the shader object to be detached. DESCRIPTION
glDetachShader detaches the shader object specified by shader from the program object specified by program. This command can be used to undo the effect of the command glAttachShader(). If shader has already been flagged for deletion by a call to glDeleteShader() and it is not attached to any other program object, it will be deleted after it has been detached. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if either program or shader is a value that was not generated by OpenGL. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if program is not a program object. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if shader is not a shader object. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if shader is not attached to program. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGetAttachedShaders() with the handle of a valid program object glGetShader() with arguments shader and GL_DELETE_STATUS glIsProgram() glIsShader() SEE ALSO
glAttachShader() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2005 3Dlabs Inc. Ltd. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. OpenGL 3.3 03/08/2011 GLDETACHSHADER(3G)