Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX SYstem Management Homepage (SMH) Issues - HP-UX 11.11 Post 302655775 by methyl on Wednesday 13th of June 2012 05:45:59 PM
Old 06-13-2012
Strongly advise that you log a case with HP against your Support Contract. Be quick. HP-UX 11.11 (vintage year 2000) extended support ends next year.
When you log the case, please state the exact error messages verbatim.
Hmm, Your post implies that you do not have a Support Contract and are running ancient HP-UX with modern hardware.

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Distributing HP-UX software would be illegal, so I must close the thread.

Last edited by methyl; 06-13-2012 at 06:52 PM..

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Central Configurations Management System for Linux

hi all, i am currently implementating project scope for a future enterprise solution provider in the storage area. I was hoping if anyone could help me to answer questions regarding the Central Configurations Management System in the RedHat or other linux distro. In the Unix env. , most of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: furrahs@yahoo.c
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Scripted Document Management System

Over the past 4 -5 years, I have cobbled together a rudimentary 'Document Management System' for a school district I support using Linux Bash Shell scripts.. The purpose of the scripting was to supplement features of a Job Applicant Center that had very simplistic methods of handle file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rmuledeer
1 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

All Things System Management (Blog)

Topics in the System Management blog include the Sun x86 SNMP Hardware Monitoring Agent, Microsoft Integration Updates posted, Sun Integration 1.0 for Microsoft SCOM 2007, Sun Installation Assistant adds 2 more platforms, etc. More... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

HPUX 11.23 - Sam and Smh.

I've just been on an HP Training Course for HPUXv11.31 and found out about the gui / web for SMH. I never did a course on HP11v23. On our two servers here in the UK that run 11.23 I'm pretty sure that when I typed in "sam" on the command line it went to a sort of smh. (There was a message saying... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: markp1965
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

Tape drive not showing in SMH

We just migrated from an old PA-RISC system to a new rx2800 running 11iv3. I'm trying to get used to the System Management Homepage for general admin tasks. When attempting to do a test backup or restore, the external Ultrium tape is not shown in the device list. I'm looking under Home/System... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jduehmig
5 Replies
XSLT_SET_LOG(3) 							 1							   XSLT_SET_LOG(3)

xslt_set_log - Set the log file to write log messages to

SYNOPSIS
void xslt_set_log (resource $xh, [mixed $log]) DESCRIPTION
This function allows you to set the file in which you want XSLT log messages to, XSLT log messages are different than error messages, in that log messages are not actually error messages but rather messages related to the state of the XSLT processor. They are useful for debugging XSLT, when something goes wrong. By default logging is disabled, in order to enable logging you must first call xslt_set_log(3) with a boolean parameter which enables log- ging, then if you want to set the log file to debug to, you must then pass it a string containing the filename. PARAMETERS
o $ xh -The XSLT processor link identifier, created with xslt_create(3). o $log - This parameter is either a boolean value which toggles logging on and off, or a string containing the logfile in which log errors too. RETURN VALUES
No value is returned. NOTES
Note Please note that file:// is needed in front of the path when using Windows. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Using the XSLT Logging features <?php $xh = xslt_create(); xslt_set_log($xh, true); xslt_set_log($xh, getcwd() . '/myfile.log'); $result = xslt_process($xh, 'dog.xml', 'pets.xsl'); echo $result; xslt_free($xh); ?> PHP Documentation Group XSLT_SET_LOG(3)