Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris RED State Exception error in V250 Post 302654677 by nikhil kasar on Tuesday 12th of June 2012 07:00:26 AM
Old 06-12-2012
RED State Exception error in V250

hi all
i am getting following error while starting V250 server on console we are not able to go to OBP also.

Code:
RED State Exception
Error enable reg: 0000.0000.0000.0000
CPU 0000.0000.0000.0001 AFSR 0030.02ae.18c0.00b7 Multiple PRIV UCU CPU WDU EDU U E CE FRC FRU

Last edited by DukeNuke2; 06-12-2012 at 09:18 AM..

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Error: XDMCP timed out. State=4 (CollectBroadcastQuery)

Hello, I am a new member of this forum. I am trying to solve a following problem with CDE in HPUX 11. The error is Error: XDMCP timed out. State=4 (CollectBroadcastQuery). I have uncommented the following lines from the Xaccess file - * grant service to all remote displays * ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shad
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Unable to bring a disk from error to online state.

Hello experts. I am using Solaris 10(2005) on intel machine. I have installed Veritas Volume manager 5.0. I am unable to bring a disk error to online state. I would like to bring that disk to CDS format. Commands i used and output are.... #vxdisk list DEVICE TYPE ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: younus_syed
11 Replies

3. Solaris

PLOGI failed state=Packet Transport error

Someone who can help me. the following error occur, what does it mean, and any possible solution you can give.thanks syslog: fp: NOTICE: fp(2): PLOGI to d5900 failed state=Packet Transport error , reason=No Connection (Database) $cat /var/adm/messages Nov 3 05:16:21 vfaus279 fp: ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: o_m_g
7 Replies

4. Solaris

How to boot from Cd-rom in Server Sunfire v250?

Howto boot from Cd-rom in Server Sunfire v250? The system can't boot because the filesystem is corrupt. The system say: run manually fsck -F ufs /dev/rdsk/c0t0d0s5 But, I don't now how to make this. I tried use stop + a, but nothing hapend. Someone can I help? (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: vigux
13 Replies

5. AIX

Open firmware state to running state

Hi Admins, I am having a whole system lpar in open firmware state on HMC. How can I bring it to running state ? Let me know. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Monitor logs for exception and if exception come then sent an email

Hi Folks, please advise , I have logs generated on unix machine at location /ops/opt/aaa/bvg.log , now sometimes there come exception in these logs also, so I want to write such a script such that it should continuously monitor these logs and whenever any exception comes that is it try to find... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tuntun27272727
3 Replies

7. AIX

Error received when I was trying to check state of boot record

Hello, This is a test/lab LPAR. Recently installed and updated the SP/TL. everything seems to be working fine. (ran all post install checks) I checked the state of boot record, received the following error/failed message. Can you please explain what does this mean ? />ipl_varyon -i ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dio34
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

Process with S state(Interruptable) in RHEL and gives Advertise error after restarting/Killing the p

Hello, In our Production system one process is in S state(interruptible)and after killing and restarting the process gives 'advertise error'. This error goes after rebooting the Server. I have RHEL 5.9 (tikanga) OS in our server. We tried debugging the issue with the help of 'strace' command... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rohits
9 Replies
mlib_VideoColorYUV444seq_to_ARGBint(3MLIB)		    mediaLib Library Functions			mlib_VideoColorYUV444seq_to_ARGBint(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_VideoColorYUV444seq_to_ARGBint - color convert YUV sequential to ARGB interleaved SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> void mlib_VideoColorYUV444seq_to_ARGBint(mlib_u32 *ARGB, const mlib_u8 *Y, const mlib_u8 *U, const mlib_u8 *V, const mlib_u8 *A_array, mlib_u8 A_const, mlib_s32 w, mlib_s32 h, mlib_s32 dlb, mlib_s32 slb); DESCRIPTION
The Y, U, V pixel streams are converted into an ARGB pixel stream. All pixel components are 8-bit unsigned integers. All buffers have dimensions w and h. The alpha values for this function work in the following fashion: o If A_array pointer is not NULL, the values are taken from there. It has to have the same dimensions as the Y buffer. o If A_array pointer is NULL, the alpha values for every pixel are set to A_const. The following equation is used: |R| |1.1644 0.0000 1.5966| [|Y| | 16.0000|] |G| = |1.1644 -0.3920 -0.8132| * [|U| - |128.0000|] |B| |1.1644 2.0184 0.0000| [|V| |128.0000|] PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: ARGB Pointer to output buffer. Y Pointer to Y input buffer. U Pointer to U input buffer. V Pointer to V input buffer. A_array Array of alpha values. A_const Constant alpha value. w Image width in pixels. h Image height in lines. dlb Linebytes for output buffer. slb Linebytes for input buffers. RETURN VALUES
None. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_VideoColorYUV420seq_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV411seq_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV422seq_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV420seq_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV411seq_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV422seq_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV444seq_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUYV422int_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV444int_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUYV422int_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorYUV444int_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorUYVY422int_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorUYVY422int_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorUYV444int_to_ARGBint(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorUYV444int_to_ABGRint(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 2 Mar 2007 mlib_VideoColorYUV444seq_to_ARGBint(3MLIB)