Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to switch to a certain version of glibc? Post 302654411 by fpmurphy on Monday 11th of June 2012 09:05:14 PM
Old 06-11-2012
Why do you wish to do that? Because a program you are compiling says that it needs that particular version of glibc?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

glibc 2.2.2

After installing glibc 2.2.2 on my redhat 6.1 (with all necessary updates). I try to restart but my compter say i do not existst like you deleted root account and you are root. (i have seen people doing that ;-P ). I run configure with these command --bindir=/bin --sbindir=/sbin --libdir=/lib... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jurrien
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

install glibc-2.6.1

Hi, I have downloaded glibc-2.6.1.tar.tar. But I do not know how to install it on Xubuntu. Do you know ? Thank you. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
4 Replies

3. Programming

glibc error

Hi All, This is my first time posting on this forum. I'd like to participate actively on this list. Here we go! I'm making a little application and I'm using ncurses. After a while using it, I receive the following error and the stack trace is shown: ***glibc detected*** malloc() :... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: lagigliaivan
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

message about glibc

Hi I have a strange phenomenon on putty session connected to RHEL4 server. My session is active but without any activity for 2 or 3 hours and suddenly this message appears on the prompt : $ *** glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0xb66e0d50 *** Could you have an idea about it ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: madmat
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to access console of a switch having rj45 on switch side to db 9 female on pc side console cable

hi, how to access console of a switch having rj45 on switch side to db 9 female on pc side console cable which needs to be connected to one console server having rj11 on its side and db 9 female on other end.i.e. on switch side,console cable has rj45 and db 9 pin female connector on other side of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pankajd
1 Replies

6. Ubuntu

glibc version

I need glibc version 2.2 - 2.11 for a installation. but i got glibc 2.0-2.1 from software centre... what to do? can u help? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: paramad
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl Net::SNMP version getting info from cisco switch

I am having trouble working with SNMP module with perl. I am trying to get SNMP version of target system. I use following code to get it however it resturns error as "Argument "v6.0.1" isn't numeric in numeric lt (<) at ./chk_env_upd.pl line 447." Get load table my $resultat =... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dynamax
1 Replies

8. SuSE

Installing SW asking me to update GLIBC..HELP!

Hi, I am trying to install OpenFT and got the following message: usmlva0001tsrv:/mnt/iso/linuxi64 # ./install.all error: Failed dependencies: libc.so.6.1()(64bit) is needed by PCMX-6.0A90-05.ia64 libc.so.6.1(GLIBC_2.2)(64bit) is needed by PCMX-6.0A90-05.ia64... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 300zxmuro
1 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

Install glibc-debug for glibc-2.11.3-17.31.1 on SLES 11

I have to debug a function getopt_long in glibc-2.11.3-17.31.1. For that how can I download and install its corresponding glibc-debug on SLES 11? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
8 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script for Java version switch

Hello all I am writing a shell script for unix, and I am trying to get it to ask me if instances are stopped, and then if the version of java running is correct, if not I want it to ask me to switch to the other bit version. I am newish to shell and not clear on how to to input prompts for yes/no... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bigbenn
3 Replies
MELTPP(1)						      General Commands Manual							 MELTPP(1)

NAME
meltpp - The Melt pre-processor SYNOPSIS
meltpp [OPTIONS] [PLUGINS] files DESCRIPTION
meltpp is a pre-processor which takes Melt source codes (.mlt) and convert them to OCaml source codes (.ml). It is modular as it accepts user PLUGINS as arguments. OPTIONS
-P <path> Specify the location of plugins. -o <file> Specify the name of the output file. Cannot be used when compiling multiple files at the same time. -open <Module> Add "open Module;;" at the beginning of the file. -dir <path> Add path to file locations when printing error messages. Useful to trick your IDE when compiling in a temporary directory. -version Print the version number of Melt. -- Pass the remaining arguments to the generated program. -help, --help Display the list of options SEE ALSO
melt(1), ocamlc(1). AUTHOR
Melt was written by Romain Bardou. Contributors include Vincent Aravantinos, Francois Bobot, Pierre Chambart and Arnaud Spiwack. This manual page was written by Romain Bardou (but may be used by others). September 2010 MELTPP(1)