Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Event Prediction - New Sports Events Post 302653897 by Neo on Monday 11th of June 2012 01:50:11 AM
Old 06-11-2012
Well.

It cannot be changed.... we just end it when time to end it.

Next time, please create your predictions so they will have all teams and last to the end.

Thanks.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Predict Future Outcomes in Our Event Prediction Market

Folks love to predict the future, so we have enabled predicting the future for members. So, please enjoy placing your Forum Bits predicting future outcomes in our new Event Prediction Market. Current events you can predict include science, technology, M&A and other global events: Oracle... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Event Prediction - Euro 2012

Please add this new "event". (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
10 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

change the year in the event prediction market

Can you change the year in the event prediction market Facebook Stock Will Be Over $70 a Share By the End of 2102? (Closes for placing Bits on 09-30-12 - 10:30 PM) (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: itkamaraj
8 Replies
Bio::Map::Prediction(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Bio::Map::Prediction(3pm)

NAME
Bio::Map::Prediction - An object representing the predictions of something that can have multiple locations in several maps. SYNOPSIS
use Bio::Map::Prediction; use Bio::Map::Position; # normally you would get predictions from a run wrapper like # Bio::Tools::Run::Meme, but here we create some manually: my $pred1 = Bio::Map::Prediction->new(-source => 'meme'); Bio::Map::Position->new(-element => $prediction1, -map => Bio::Map::GeneMap->get(-gene => 'gene1', -species => 'species1'), -start => 950, -end => 960); Bio::Map::Position->new(-element => $prediction1, -map => Bio::Map::GeneMap->get(-gene => 'gene1', -species => 'species2'), -start => 1950, -end => 1960); Bio::Map::Position->new(-element => $prediction1, -map => Bio::Map::GeneMap->get(-gene => 'gene2', -species => 'species1'), -start => 955, -end => 965); Bio::Map::Position->new(-element => $prediction1, -map => Bio::Map::GeneMap->get(-gene => 'gene2', -species => 'species2'), -start => 1955, -end => 1965); my $pred2 = Bio::Map::Prediction->new(-source => 'gerp'); Bio::Map::Position->new(-element => $prediction2, -map => Bio::Map::GeneMap->get(-gene => 'gene1', -species => 'species1'), -start => 950, -end => 960); # etc. # find the places where predictions agree use Bio::Map::GeneRelative; my $rel = Bio::Map::GeneRelative->new(-gene => 0); my $di = Bio::Map::Mappable->disconnected_intersections([$pred1, $pred2], -min_mappables_percent => 100, -min_map_percent => 100, -relative => $rel); my @positions = $di->get_positions; DESCRIPTION
For example, used to model transcription factor binding site predictions, which can have multiple locations in several maps. FEEDBACK
Mailing Lists User feedback is an integral part of the evolution of this and other Bioperl modules. Send your comments and suggestions preferably to the Bioperl mailing list. Your participation is much appreciated. bioperl-l@bioperl.org - General discussion http://bioperl.org/wiki/Mailing_lists - About the mailing lists Support Please direct usage questions or support issues to the mailing list: bioperl-l@bioperl.org rather than to the module maintainer directly. Many experienced and reponsive experts will be able look at the problem and quickly address it. Please include a thorough description of the problem with code and data examples if at all possible. Reporting Bugs Report bugs to the Bioperl bug tracking system to help us keep track of the bugs and their resolution. Bug reports can be submitted via the web: https://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/bioperl/ AUTHOR - Sendu Bala Email bix@sendu.me.uk APPENDIX
The rest of the documentation details each of the object methods. Internal methods are usually preceded with a _ new Title : new Usage : my $prediction = Bio::Map::Prediction->new(); Function: Builds a new Bio::Map::Prediction object Returns : Bio::Map::Prediction Args : -name => string : name of the mappable element -id => string : id of the mappable element -source => string : name of the prediction program source Title : name Usage : $mappable->name($new_name); my $name = $mappable->name(); Function: Get/Set the name for this Mappable Returns : A scalar representing the current name of this Mappable Args : none to get string to set perl v5.14.2 2012-03-02 Bio::Map::Prediction(3pm)