Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Client server C
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Client server C Post 302653791 by chercheur857 on Sunday 10th of June 2012 11:53:05 AM
Old 06-10-2012
Client server C

Hello,

Please, is there on unix.com the source code of a client C and server C: as shown in following figure:
File:InternetSocketBasicDiagram zhtw.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you so much for help

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

client server interaction? anyone know

hi there, i need help :( im trying to produce a program that would do the following, but i dont know were to begin, any help/guide lines, please im need help asap, One program is the main program, which fork/execs one referee process and three x,y,z processes repectvley. It then waits until... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zmanultra
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

client/server

Hi, yes i belong to that duummies group of people so here is the question that i need someone to explain it to me and posiblly to answere it to me in a plain english. This is the question: Describe the concept of “client-server” software. Discuss what each side of the equation... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bole
2 Replies

3. AIX

Client/Server Issue

I'm new to the forum and I know just enough about this topic to make me dangerous. This question is probably pretty basic to most of you, but here goes: I've got two servers that I'm connecting to via TCP/IP. The issue is that I'm losing connectivity between the two after a certain period of... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: geauxtn
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Server/client chat

I want to make the following programm. Using the server/client model I want 2 client to connect to the server then the server sends back to the clients the ip address and a number of a poort in order to open a udp connection between clients without using the server? What I have done since now is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kasma
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Client-server

Hi, I have installed the vmware server on my debian os and has several clients connected to it. Is there any script that enable the server to restart the client automatically?? Can anyone help. Thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kanexxx
3 Replies

6. Programming

client and server programs

Hello, Looking at the asio.sourceforge.net library, I found a tutorial to develop simple client and server programs. Below I am pasting the client and the server. On my Fedora Core 4, I can compile the two programs(client is 'a' and server is 'daytime', but I have no idea on how to test them... ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: JCR
8 Replies

7. Programming

Client/Server Socket Application - Preventing Client from quitting on server crash

Problem - Linux Client/Server Socket Application: Preventing Client from quitting on server crash Hi, I am writing a Linux socket Server and Client using TCP protocol on Ubuntu 9.04 x64. I am having problem trying to implement a scenario where the client should keep running even when the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: varun.nagpaal
2 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Office server => laptop =>client server ...a lengthy and laborious ftp procedure

Hi All, I need your expertise in finding a way to solve my problem.Please excuse if this is not the right forum to ask this question and guide me to the correct forum,if possible. I am a DBA and on a daily basis i have to ftp huge dump files from my company server to my laptop and then... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kunwar
3 Replies

9. Programming

Client Server C

Hello, Please I would create a client and a server in C that communicate frequently. The client sends "hello message" to the server, the server waits a few minutes and sends a "hello message" to the client, the client sends again "hello server ".. etc up to 15 minutes Can you guide me... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur857
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sftp script for dev server to client server

hi, i am new to unix, cuold u send some sftp acripts to send files to dev server to clint server, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Koti.annam
1 Replies
RT::Client::REST::Exception(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  RT::Client::REST::Exception(3pm)

NAME
RT::Client::REST::Exception -- exceptions thrown by RT::Client::REST methods. DESCRIPTION
These are exceptions that are thrown by various RT::Client::REST methods. EXCEPTION HIERARCHY
RT::Client::REST::Exception This exception is virtual -- it is never thrown. It is used to group all the exceptions in this category. RT::Client::REST::OddNumberOfArgumentsException This means that the method you called wants key-value pairs. RT::Client::REST::InvaildObjectTypeException Thrown when you specify an invalid type to "show()", "edit()", or "search()" methods. RT::Client::REST::RequiredAttributeUnsetException An operation failed because a required attribute was not set in the object. RT::Client::REST::MalformedRTResponseException RT server sent response that we cannot parse. This may very well mean a bug in this client, so if you get this exception, some debug information mailed to the author would be appreciated. RT::Client::REST::InvalidParameterValueException Invalid value for comments, link types, object IDs, etc. RT::Client::REST::CannotReadAttachmentException Cannot read attachment (thrown from methods "comment()" and "correspond"). RT::Client::REST::RTException This is a virtual exception and is never thrown. It is used to group exceptions thrown because RT server returns an error. RT::Client::REST::ObjectNotFoundException One or more of the specified objects was not found. RT::Client::REST::AuthenticationFailureException Incorrect username or password. RT::Client::REST::UpdateException This is a virtual exception. It is used to group exceptions thrown when RT server returns an error trying to update an object. RT::Client::REST::CouldNotSetAttributeException For one or another reason, attribute could not be updated with the new value. RT::Client::REST::InvalidEmailAddressException Invalid e-mail address specified. RT::Client::REST::AlreadyCurrentValueException The attribute you are trying to update already has this value. I do not know why RT insists on treating this as an exception, but since it does so, so should the client. You can probably safely catch and throw away this exception in your code. RT::Client::REST::ImmutableFieldException Trying to update an immutable field (such as "last_updated", for example). RT::Client::REST::IllegalValueException Illegal value for attribute was specified. RT::Client::REST::UnknownCustomFieldException Unknown custom field was specified in the request. RT::Client::REST::InvalidQueryException Server could not parse the search query. RT::Client::REST::UnauthorizedActionException You are not authorized to perform this action. RT::Client::REST::AlreadyTicketOwnerException The owner you are trying to assign to a ticket is already the owner. This exception is usually thrown by methods "take()", "untake", and "steal", if the operation is a noop. RT::Client::REST::RequestTimedOutException Request timed out. RT::Client::REST::UnknownRTException Some other RT exception that the driver cannot recognize. METHODS
_get_exception_class Figure out exception class based on content returned by RT. _rt_content_to_exception Translate error string returned by RT server into an exception object ready to be thrown. SEE ALSO
Exception::Class, RT::Client::REST. AUTHOR
Dmitri Tikhonov <dtikhonov@yahoo.com> perl v5.14.2 2011-12-27 RT::Client::REST::Exception(3pm)