Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Open a Webpage and automatically fill entries Post 302653717 by bartus11 on Sunday 10th of June 2012 05:37:36 AM
Old 06-10-2012

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

automatically open

Hi I am trying to write a script to automatically use a predefined program to open a file according to its extension... But I don't know how to pass "programeta" ... :confused: while ]; do case $1 in -pdf ) programeta="kpdf" shift 1 ;; ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pau
1 Replies

2. Solaris

How to open and arrange terminal windows automatically under CDE?

Hi, Is there a way to open and arrange terminal windows automatically under CDE? For example, I want to open and arrange terminal windows like this: |------------| | TW TW TW | | TW TW TW | | TW TW TW | |------------| Thank you in advanced! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
5 Replies

3. IP Networking

My router has UPnP, as do its work with ubuntu to automatically open ports

My router has UPnP,how to make it work with ubuntu to automatically open ports I try to open the following command " /sbin/iptables -I INPUT -d 0/0 -s 0/0 -p tcp --dport 21 -j ACCEPT" ,local only opens ,if i put the ip 192.168.1.68, it works correctly, if i`m put my external ip does not work,I... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhalus
9 Replies

4. Red Hat

How to open terminal automatically.

hi, I am using red hat .I want that when ever the user login in GUI interface the terminal windows automatically open and then the user want to logout it 1st close the terminal and then login. There is a file in #ls -a i.e .bashrc and .bash_logout I does not know how to add my... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mypass
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

open a webpage through perl script

Hi All Can anyone please help me how to open a webpage suppose(Google) with the help of perl script and refresh it after every 5 minutes. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: parthmittal2007
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Open gnome-terminal with multi tabs and automatically run a script in each tab

Hi All , i am trying to create an alias to open a new gnome-terminal and run some commands in each tab & to have a specific name for each tab i am using csh , tried this command gnome-terminal --tab -t "s1" --tab -t "s2" --tab -t "s3" --tab -t "s4" it opened 4 tabs but the title didn't... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Assem
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Applescript to open webpage from list, search for "text"

hi guys, its me, doritos guy, I've laid off of the doritos for a while, twas given me stomach problems. you know when you eat 10 family size bags a day it might cause a problem, any-who i appreciated the help from last time when i was trying to script something, now i just have to try to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ilovedoritos
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to open webpage through UNIX?

Hi friends, I have UNIX (HP-UX) server. I want to open a webpage (lets say www.unixhelp.com) on this webpage there is one checkbox. I just need to check it. and click on save. Its just take a half a minute to do so in windows system. But I am wondering if this is possible though UNIX server.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nakul_sh
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Vim help.txt automatically open every time I open vi

Hi Friends, Every I try to open a vi window vim help.txt automatically opens evertime. After doing ZZ or :q! also the same page opens automatically. How to stop this? Is it machine specific ? Other users who are opening the same servers and files are not facing this issue. Thanks... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sudiptabhaskar
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Vim help.txt automatically open every time I open vi

Hi Friends, Every I try to open a vi window, vim help.txt automatically opens evertime. After doing ZZ or :q! also the same page opens automatically. How to stop this? Is it machine specific ? Other users who are opening the same servers and files are not facing this issue. Thanks... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudiptabhaskar
3 Replies
INN::Config(3pm)					    InterNetNews Documentation						  INN::Config(3pm)

NAME
Config.pm - Export all the variables an INN Perl script might need DESCRIPTION
This Perl module sets up any and all the variables that an INN Perl script might need. More particularly, it allows to use inn.conf variables: they are all provided by innconfval, as well as the version of INN (in the variable $INN::Config::version). Other useful variables are also provided (directories, files, programs, masks, parameters) and you should have a look at the source code of the module to see what you can use in your Perl scripts. You only have to declare the module at the beginning of them: use lib '<pathnews>/lib/perl'; use INN::Config; Then, you can for instance use: print $INN::Config::localmaxartsize; to print the value of localmaxartsize as it is set in inn.conf. You can also specify a version when you import the module. If you write: use INN::Config 2.5.0; only versions of INN superior to 2.5.0 will be able to run the Perl script. It is also possible to import the variables directly in your namespace if you specify what you want to import: use INN::Config qw($localmaxartsize $pathbin); Note that a legacy innshellvars.pl is also provided in pathnews/lib for compatibility reasons with old Perl scripts not shipped with INN. It was used by versions of INN anterior to 2.5.0. The corresponding scripts for Shell and Tcl are, however, still in use: innshellvars and innshellvars.tcl. They offer the same capabilities as this module. HISTORY
innshellvars.pl was written by James Brister <brister@vix.com> for InterNetNews in 1996. It was converted to the INN::Config Perl module by Julien Elie in 2007. $Id: Config.pm.in 8357 2009-02-27 17:56:00Z iulius $ SEE ALSO
inn.conf(5), innconfval(1), perl(1). INN 2.5.2 2009-05-21 INN::Config(3pm)