Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris Integration
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris Integration Post 302651927 by Paul John on Wednesday 6th of June 2012 10:59:38 AM
Old 06-06-2012
What servers do you have? What OS? What do you want to do exactly?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

ML integration on Media

Hello to all, Someone knows how to create a AIX Bootable Media with a Maintenance Level integrated on it? Regards. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: spacewalker
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Integration by trapezoidal rule

Hi everybody: Somebody know or have a simple script which can calculate the integration from a database using the trapezoidal rule in awk. I have a file like: 0.490 952.296 284.19 11.3169 0.002481 0.488 0.01 0.500 965.57 288.25 11.3395 2.48E-03 0.048 0.01 0.510 964.47 288.25 10.8759... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonet
0 Replies

3. AIX

nmon integration with BMC

Hello, My field is operations monitoring and this is the first time I am looking into server monitoring, so apologies if I ask stupid questions. I would like to know if it is possible to integrate nmon with BMC patrol, i.e. feeding metrics/events from nmon into BMC patrol? Thanks in... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Futura
6 Replies

4. Programming

Linux and Php integration help .

I m devoloping a website which communicate with Linux server . Whenever a page is loaded it runs one script on Linux server. My problem is a simple commands like date , ls runs very smoothly. But whenever i execute big script.It wont display the output. My knowledge of PHP is very less i m... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
2 Replies

5. Programming

NS3 with MQTT integration. HELP !!!!

Hi, I'm doing my thesis on the NS3 environment. I need to integrate it with mqtt. Mqtt provides a (mosquitto) broker / server, and it expects to have clients connect to it. A client could be a publisher (publishes data on the broker) or a subscriber (receives data from the broker it has subscribed... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: KishIsrael
4 Replies

6. Linux

Selenium Integration

Hi People, I am trying to run Selenium Scripts on my server. System is a Linux Box and I am accessing it via Putty. I have some basic admin privileges for it. The Steps: 1. A build.xml has been created which has this o RELEASE_ROOT this has been set to the Java Project folder. o... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankur328
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Selenium Integration in Builds

Hi All, I have this scenario in place: 1. I have checked in Selenium Java files (Test cases) into my usual build and they are getting compiled in .class files. 2. I also have a build.xml which is used to run these tests. It basically has this: RELEASE_ROOT this has been set to the Java... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankur328
11 Replies
install-solaris(1M)													       install-solaris(1M)

NAME
install-solaris - install the Solaris operating system SYNOPSIS
install-solaris install-solaris invokes the Solaris Install program. Depending on graphical capability and available memory at the time of invocation, install-solaris invokes either a text-based installer or a graphical installer. The following minimum requirements for physical memory dictate which features are available during installation: For SPARC machines: 128 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 128 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 384 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation For x86 machines: 256 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 256 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 512 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation In some cases, even if the minimum physical memory is present, available virtual memory after system startup can limit the number of fea- tures available. install-solaris exists only on the Solaris installation media (CD or DVD) and should be invoked only from there. Refer to the for more details. install-solaris allows installation of the operating system onto any standalone system. install-solaris loads the software available on the installation media. Refer to the for disk space requirements. Refer to the for more information on the various menus and selections. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcdrom (Solaris instal- | | |lation media) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ pkginfo(1), install(1M), pkgadd(1M), attributes(5) It is advisable to exit install-solaris by means of the exit options in the install-solaris menus. 23 Sep 2005 install-solaris(1M)