Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Help installing GLIBC on SuSe 11. Post 302651485 by OptimusPrime1 on Tuesday 5th of June 2012 03:07:02 PM
Old 06-05-2012
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

Updating glibc on a SuSE OpenExchange box

Does anyone here have familiarity with the SuSE OpenExchange Server OS? I am wanting to update glibc-2.2.5-179 to glibc-2.3.2-6.i586.rpm so that I use a packages called metamail-2.7.19-783.i586.rpm, which also needs sharutils-4.2c-492.i586.rpm installed. Basically am I asking for trouble... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cw1972
0 Replies

2. SuSE

Having a prob. installing SUSE Linux on a laptop

Hi Everyone Im just wondering if anyone knows why when you install SUSE Linux 8.0 on a NEC Versa Laptop that KDE does not fill the entire window. There is a peripheral setup that I played with both the display settings and changing the display adapter, but nothing seems to fix the problem.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: spiral
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to boot with XP after installing SUSE

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post. I had following setup before installing SUSE Linux: Windows 98 installed on Primary partition Windows XP installed on Extended Partition When I installed SUSE, it shared space from primary partition and shrunk the size of Windows... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: patras
4 Replies

4. Linux

Installing Firefox and now ended up installing latest glibc

Hi all, I wanted to install the latest version of firefox 2 but it seems when I attempt to install it, it seems to be saying it is looking for c libraries version 2.3? I believe I currently have an older version of the c libraries. I am currently running Sun's JDS Linux 2003. My Mozilla web... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptingmani
1 Replies

5. SuSE

Error installing SuSe 11

When I installed version 11, I get the following error message when trying to boot from the disk. GRUB loading stage2. Read error And then the system hangs. The system is a well used P4 that had XP pro on it. Is this a compatibility/hardware issue, or just a bad spot on the disk. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jgt
1 Replies

6. SuSE

Installing SW asking me to update GLIBC..HELP!

Hi, I am trying to install OpenFT and got the following message: usmlva0001tsrv:/mnt/iso/linuxi64 # ./install.all error: Failed dependencies: libc.so.6.1()(64bit) is needed by PCMX-6.0A90-05.ia64 libc.so.6.1(GLIBC_2.2)(64bit) is needed by PCMX-6.0A90-05.ia64... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 300zxmuro
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error while installing glibc 2.16.0 on ubuntu 12.04 LTS

I come across the following error while configuring glibc 2.16.0 on ubuntu 12.04 LTS:"These critical programs are missing or too old: ld". Please suggest me a solution for the same at the earliest. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nov_2012
1 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

Install glibc-debug for glibc-2.11.3-17.31.1 on SLES 11

I have to debug a function getopt_long in glibc-2.11.3-17.31.1. For that how can I download and install its corresponding glibc-debug on SLES 11? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
8 Replies
glutDialsFunc(3GLUT)						       GLUT						      glutDialsFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutDialsFunc - sets the dial & button box dials callback for the current window. SYNTAX
void glutDialsFunc(void (*func)(int dial, int value)); ARGUMENTS
func The new dials callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutDialsFunc sets the dial & button box dials callback for the current window. The dial & button box dials callback for a window is called when the window has dial & button box input focus (normally, when the mouse is in the window) and the user generates dial & button box dial changes. The dial parameter will be the dial number (starting at one). The number of available dial & button box dials can be determined with glutDeviceGet(GLUT_NUM_DIALS). The value measures the absolute rotation in degrees. Dial values do not ``roll over'' with each com- plete rotation but continue to accumulate degrees (until the int dial value overflows). Registering a dial & button box dials callback when a dial & button box device is not available is ineffectual and not an error. In this case, no dial & button box dials callbacks will be generated. Passing NULL to glutDialsFunc disables the generation of dial & button box dials callbacks. When a new window is created, no dial & button box dials callback is initially registered. SEE ALSO
glutButtonBoxFunc, glutDeviceGet AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutDialsFunc(3GLUT)