Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Promotion! Like Our New Facebook Timeline Page for 10,000 Bits! Post 302650233 by Neo on Saturday 2nd of June 2012 01:41:32 AM
Old 06-02-2012
FB Comment - Finally a Useful FB Page

See attached comment on our new FB timeline.
Promotion!  Like Our New Facebook Timeline Page for 10,000 Bits!-screen-shot-2012-06-02-123954-pmpng

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Microsoft "Donates" $3,000,000,000 to Feds

Surreal quote from the news link below: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A44615-2002Nov12.html (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Bits Club link on main page

Hi, I noticed that the Bit Club is no longer accessible from the main page. It used to be in the Members Only Forum (I think, can't really remember.) Was this intentional? Regards, Ni2 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
3 Replies

3. Web Development

MySQL Query to Build Mockup Vue.js UserCP Timeline Page

Here is the query (and some sample results) I plan to use to build a new timeline page in the mockup vue.js usercp I am working on. When the postid is the same as lastpostid, this means the timeline entry will be - "{{Member}} Started Discussion {{Thread Title}} at {{date and time}}" and when... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies
ZIP_SET_ARCHIVE_COMMENT(3)				     Library Functions Manual					ZIP_SET_ARCHIVE_COMMENT(3)

NAME
zip_set_archive_comment - set zip archive comment LIBRARY
libzip (-lzip) SYNOPSIS
#include <zip.h> int zip_set_archive_comment(struct zip *archive); "const char *comment" "int len" DESCRIPTION
The zip_set_archive_comment function sets the comment for the entire zip archive. If comment is NULL and len is 0, the archive comment will be removed. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion 0 is returned. Otherwise, -1 is returned and the error information in archive is set to indicate the error. ERRORS
zip_set_archive_comment fails if: [ZIP_ER_INVAL] len is less than 0 or longer than the maximum comment length in a zip file (65535). [ZIP_ER_MEMORY] Required memory could not be allocated. SEE ALSO
libzip(3), zip_get_archive_comment(3), zip_get_file_comment(3), zip_set_file_comment(3) AUTHORS
Dieter Baron <dillo@giga.or.at> and Thomas Klausner <tk@giga.or.at> NiH October 26, 2007 ZIP_SET_ARCHIVE_COMMENT(3)