Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Deploying IE 5.5 or 6
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Deploying IE 5.5 or 6 Post 30265 by AngryRabbi on Friday 18th of October 2002 04:33:30 PM
Old 10-18-2002
Lightbulb

If your network has Direct Remote Access, then it is possible for a single Administrator to install I.E.6 on all NT Workstations on your network.

Are you using a DNS Server? If yes, could you kindly tell me what Operating System your server is running.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Deploying XP patches

I'm not much for admin work on XP. In my new job though I am to look after all the machines in the office (Windows) between everything else I have to do :cool: What I would like to know is whats the best way to deploy patches out to other Windows XP machines. I can use my computer as a server... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: woofie
2 Replies

2. Solaris

deploying .ear file Websphere

hi This may not be right question to ask on this forum, but I think people here can answer the question. Please give me details of steps/commands used in UNIX ( only command mode) for deploying an ear file on websphere. Thanks in advance, Ashish (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashish_uiit
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deploying Cronjob to multiple servers

I figure that this is a shell scripting issue so I'll post here. I'm attempting to deploy a cronjob to a variety of servers, some 200-odd, of all walks of life. Mostly AIX, but some Solaris, some HP-UX, some Linux (of varying distributions), etc. I initially thought about utilizing a mass... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Magus Zeal
2 Replies

4. Linux

Deploying Qt on CentOS - libc.so.6 update problem

I am developing a simple client-server (TCP) application using QT. The server side is to run on CentOS. I am developing both the server and client programs using Ubuntu. I am now attempting to deploy an experimental version of the server application on the CentOS server, but I am not yet... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: David Brown
2 Replies