Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Cron entry for every 10 mints on business day business hour Post 302649149 by venikathir on Thursday 31st of May 2012 02:41:41 AM
Old 05-31-2012
Thnx a lot i found that

and it worked successfully

---------- Post updated at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:10 PM ----------

Any guide me how to close this thread

Last edited by venikathir; 05-31-2012 at 03:40 AM.. Reason: a

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding out the first business Day of the month

Hi , I want to find out the first business day of the month using korn shell programming.... ie if March 1 is saturday , March 2 is sunday and 3 is monday My code should identify the First business day..as March 3.. hope u got it.. suggestions ??? Pls look into this asap...... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: phani
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

next/Previous business day

Hello, Can you please help me how do i get previous and next working day of the week for a given date excluding saturday and sunday. Ex: if the given date is monday, i should get friday and tuesday's date if the given date is friday, i should get thrusday and monday's date. Thanks,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kotasateesh
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find the second business day of month

I want to decide is that today is larger than the second business day of this month, who can i find second business day of this month? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: qjlongs
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to create a cronjob for the 3rd business day of every month?

Hello, Can you please help me out in creating a cronjob that runs every 3rd business day of the month. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AReddy
2 Replies
ECACCESS-FILE-SIZE(1p)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    ECACCESS-FILE-SIZE(1p)

NAME
ecaccess-file-size - Show the Size of an ECaccess File SYNOPSIS
ecaccess-file-size -version|-help|-manual ecaccess-file-size [-debug] [-human] ecaccess-file DESCRIPTION
Allow showing the size of ecaccess-file (-1 for a directory). The ecaccess-file is in the form [domain:][/user-id/]path. Please read the "Shell commands -> File Management" section of the "ecaccess" guide for more information on the ECaccess File System. ARGUMENTS
ecaccess-file Then name of the ECaccess File to get the size. OPTIONS
-human Print size in human readable format (e.g. 234M). -version Display version number and exits. -help Print a brief help message and exits. -manual Prints the manual page and exits. -debug Display the SOAP messages exchanged. EXAMPLES
ecaccess-file-size bin/a.out Display the Size of the a.out File in the $HOME/bin directory of the authenticated user. SEE ALSO
ecaccess-file-delete, ecaccess-file-get, ecaccess-file-mget, ecaccess-file-modtime, ecaccess-file-mput, ecaccess-file-rmdir, ecaccess-file- copy, ecaccess-file-dir, ecaccess-file-mdelete, ecaccess-file-mkdir, ecaccess-file-move, ecaccess-file-put, ecaccess-file-chmod and ecaccess. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-16 ECACCESS-FILE-SIZE(1p)