Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: aix 000-221 exam preparation
Operating Systems AIX aix 000-221 exam preparation Post 302648469 by gullio23 on Wednesday 30th of May 2012 02:12:53 AM
Old 05-30-2012
hi guys yesterday i have taken the aix 7 administration exam and passed with 100%. thanks for all support.

Best Regards
Giulio

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Microsoft "Donates" $3,000,000,000 to Feds

Surreal quote from the news link below: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A44615-2002Nov12.html (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. AIX

AIX exam 000-223

Guys I am writing AIX exma 00-223 I bought material from tesking I hope I will pass it, if I do i will share....anyone with advise out there?:rolleyes: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aix|Dr
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 10 exam preparation

Dear all, Can i have solaris 10 exam dumps? Thanks in advance:confused: Rgds | P.Bharathiraja. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bharathiraja
5 Replies

4. AIX

Help to find AIX materials exam

Dears, I have been working for 2 yeas on IBM servers, now I'm thinking to get my first certification on AIX UNIX, I'm need your co-operation to provide me the link that from I can download or find the new exam book, actually I have many REDBOOK but I guess they are related to 5.xx version what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
2 Replies

5. AIX

Help regarding IBM 000-103 AIX 6.1 Basic Operations

Hi, I am working with IBM P-series servers for the past six months and I am now planning to do a certification in AIX - IBM 000-103 : AIX 6.1 Basic Operations Do anyone have any study material for the preparation of this certification? Also I want to know from anyone who has done this... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kashifsd17
4 Replies
DtMmdbBookGetTocObjectId(library call)									    DtMmdbBookGetTocObjectId(library call)

NAME
DtMmdbBookGetTocObjectId -- obtains the locator of a book's TOC section SYNOPSIS
#include <DtMmdb.h> DtMmdbHandle* DtMmdbBookGetTocObjectId( DtMmdbInfoRequest* request); DESCRIPTION
The DtMmdbBookGetTocObjectId function returns the object identifier of the specified book's TOC section. Use the DtMmdbFreeHandleList function to release the memory when the object identifier is no longer needed. Table lookup is involved when the identifier is specified by either the primary_oid or sequence_num field. ARGUMENTS
request Specifies the bookcase in the bookcase descriptor field, as well as a valid value in the primary_oid, the secondary_oid, or the sequence_num field. The primary_oid represents the DtInfo Database object identifier of the TOC section; the secondary_oid rep- resents the object identifier of the book itself; and the sequence_num represents the sequence number of the book within the bookcase (0 based). If more than one of these fields have a valid value, the order of precedence is: primary_oid, secondary_oid, and, last, sequence_num. RETURN VALUE
If DtMmdbBookGetTocObjectId completes successfully, it returns a pointer to the object identifier for the book's TOC section. If it fails, it returns a NULL pointer. EXAMPLE
The following shows how a DtMmdbBookGetTocObjectId call might be coded. DtMmdbInfoRequest request; request.bookcase_descriptor = DtMmdbGetBookCase(myInfoLibPtr, "myBase"); request.sequence_num = 1; DtMmdbBookGetTocObjectId(&request); SEE ALSO
TO BE SUPPLIED. DtMmdbBookGetTocObjectId(library call)