Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Conversion of xhtml data into csv format using dump utility Post 302648225 by joeyg on Tuesday 29th of May 2012 12:50:11 PM
Old 05-29-2012
Well, can you
Code:
cat

the file?
You should also be able to use awk, sed, grep, and other tools.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

COnversion utility xhtml file to Postscript file

Hi, Can any suggest me some utility to convert xhtml file to postscript file format? Also tell me from where to down load such utility.. With Regards, Dattatray (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dattatray.b
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Conversion of below Tabs Tex file into CSV format file : shell script needed

Request if some one could provide me shell script that converts the below "input file" to "CSV format file" given Name Domain Contact Phone Email Location ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------ ------- ----- ---------------------------------... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreenath1037
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Conversion of spaces Text file into CSV format file

Input file (each line is separaed by spaces )given below: Name Domain Contact Phone Email Location ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------ ------- -----... (18 Replies)
18 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

conversion of spaces into CSV format file

INput file attached in thread : Column widths at 24,73,82,87,121 characters (sed 's/./,/24;s/./,/73;s/./,/81;s/./,/87;s/./,/121;s/ *, */,/g' fixedinputfile >output.csv ). The client wants instead of hard coding the column widths as they are not fixed .he has given the hint stating that ( ... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

CSV data format manipulation

Hi There I need a script which will pick up the data from a .CSV file and reformat it as per the requirement and write it to another .CSV file. I am using an application that will only take data in a particular format and need something that will convert without manual intervention. The... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbggbr16
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script for .Txt to .csv conversion with data processing

Hi experts, I want to convert a txt file having rows and columns (CNAI_DUMP_raw.txt) by comparing it with another text file (paramaters.txt) and generate a output in CSV which contains only 3rd column from CNAI_DUMP_raw.txt, and the columns mentioned in parameters.txt. FYI: There are two... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gautam Banerjee
16 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

LDAP data in CSV format

Hi all, I am new here, please don't eat me alive.. I am trying to find a good community to learn and participate in unix / linux discussions to help me improve in my current job. That being said, I have a problem which I didn't expect to challenge me, but I can't seem to find a viable... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: tfm217
8 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to Dump data into CSV file which is Separate by <tab>?

Dear Team, please help me to solve this problem using Linux command. I want to dump this data into an excel sheet, Suppose I have a string like: ABC PQR XYZ ASD then I expect output as a ABC XYZ PQR ASD (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shubham1182
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Log file data into CSV format

I m looking for help here!!! Can we filter the below log data into CSV format ? 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 timestamp INFO <text > - Some text (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MohSalNiz
1 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)