Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Cron entry for every 10 mints on business day business hour Post 302648141 by jayan_jay on Tuesday 29th of May 2012 10:21:15 AM
Old 05-29-2012
Code:
*/10 08-17 * * 1-5 <<script_path>>

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding out the first business Day of the month

Hi , I want to find out the first business day of the month using korn shell programming.... ie if March 1 is saturday , March 2 is sunday and 3 is monday My code should identify the First business day..as March 3.. hope u got it.. suggestions ??? Pls look into this asap...... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: phani
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

next/Previous business day

Hello, Can you please help me how do i get previous and next working day of the week for a given date excluding saturday and sunday. Ex: if the given date is monday, i should get friday and tuesday's date if the given date is friday, i should get thrusday and monday's date. Thanks,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kotasateesh
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find the second business day of month

I want to decide is that today is larger than the second business day of this month, who can i find second business day of this month? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: qjlongs
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to create a cronjob for the 3rd business day of every month?

Hello, Can you please help me out in creating a cronjob that runs every 3rd business day of the month. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AReddy
2 Replies
Date::Manip::Lang(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Date::Manip::Lang(3)

NAME
Date::Manip::Lang - date manipulation routines (language initialization) DESCRIPTION
This module is a series of routines, one per language, used to initialize the support for different languages in Date::Manip ADDING A LANGUAGE
Adding a language is easily done. If you want to add a language, refer to the list of words and phrases given below. Translate them into the desired language and email them to me. Note that Date::Manip does support international character sets, so if there are non-ASCII characters in the words, it's not a problem. Be sure to include an ASCII representation as well that can be used in cases where non-ASCII characters might cause problems. In many cases, alternate spellings are allowed, and there may be multiple words or phrases which fit, so please include all of them (with ASCII representations for any that include non-ASCII characters). Please translate ALL of the following. In some cases, a phrase is given in parentheses. It is not necessary to translate the phrase. They're there to show the word in the correct context. month names (January February ...) abbreviations (Jan Feb ...) day name (Monday Tuesday ... Sunday) abbreviation (Mon Tue ... Sun) short abbrev. (M T ... S) number suffix (1st 2nd ... 31st) spelled out (first second ... thirty-first now today tomorrow yesterday last (last day of the month) each (each Tuesday of the month) of (first day of the week) at (at 3:00) on (on Tuesday) next (next Tuesday) last (last Tuesday) exactly (in exactly 3 hours) approximately (in approximately 3 hours) business (in 4 business days) Some times of the day are named. At the very least, there is probably noon and midnight. Provide all named times, and the time of day. noon 12:00:00 midnight 00:00:00 The delta field names can be written or abbreviated in many differet ways. Provide all names and abbreviations for the seven fields. For example: years/year/yrs/yr/y months/month/mon weeks/week/wk/wks/w days/day/d hours/hour/hr/hrs minutes/minute/min/mn seconds/second/sec/s What words/phrases can be used to say that a time is in the future? E.g. IN 3 hours 3 hours LATER 3 hours IN THE FUTURE In the past? 3 hours AGO 3 hours PAST Does the language have an equivalent of the English AM/PM? If so, what are all possible values of each? Other than a comma or period, are there any common integer/decimal separators? For example: 1.25 can be expressed as 1.25 or 1,25 commonly. Are there any other ways? When expressing time the hours/minutes and minutes/seconds are typically separated by colons. Are there any other separators? If so, what combinations of the separators are used in real life? For example: 05h30:00. NOTE: there must be the same number of sephm and sepms values and the first sephm corresponds to the first sepms, etc. AUTHOR
Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org) You can always get the newest beta version of Date::Manip (which may fix problems in the current CPAN version... and may add others) from my home page: http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~sbeck/ perl v5.12.1 2010-01-12 Date::Manip::Lang(3)