Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Cron entry for every 10 mints on business day business hour Post 302648011 by venikathir on Tuesday 29th of May 2012 08:19:13 AM
Old 05-29-2012
Cron entry for every 10 mints on business day business hour

Could you “crontab” it to run every 10 minutes on work days (Mo - Fr) between 08:00 and 18:00

i know to run every 10 mints but can any one guide me how to achieve the above one

Last edited by venikathir; 05-29-2012 at 09:20 AM.. Reason: sh

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding out the first business Day of the month

Hi , I want to find out the first business day of the month using korn shell programming.... ie if March 1 is saturday , March 2 is sunday and 3 is monday My code should identify the First business day..as March 3.. hope u got it.. suggestions ??? Pls look into this asap...... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: phani
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

next/Previous business day

Hello, Can you please help me how do i get previous and next working day of the week for a given date excluding saturday and sunday. Ex: if the given date is monday, i should get friday and tuesday's date if the given date is friday, i should get thrusday and monday's date. Thanks,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kotasateesh
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find the second business day of month

I want to decide is that today is larger than the second business day of this month, who can i find second business day of this month? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: qjlongs
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to create a cronjob for the 3rd business day of every month?

Hello, Can you please help me out in creating a cronjob that runs every 3rd business day of the month. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AReddy
2 Replies
mdbFontEncoding(5)						 The m17n Library						mdbFontEncoding(5)

NAME
mdbFontEncoding - Font Encoding DESCRIPTION
The m17n library loads information about the encoding of each font form the m17n database by the tags <font, encoding>. The data is loaded as a plist of this format. FONT-ENCODING ::= PER-FONT * PER-FONT ::= '(' FONT-SPEC ENCODING [ REPERTORY ] ')' FONT-SPEC ::= '(' [ FOUNDRY FAMILY [ WEIGHT [ STYLE [ STRETCH [ ADSTYLE ]]]]] REGISTRY ')' ENCODING ::= SYMBOL FONT-SPEC is to specify properties of a font. FOUNDRY to REGISTRY are symbols corresponding to Mfoundry to Mregistry property of a font. See m17nFont for the meaning of each property. For instance, this FONT-SPEC: (nil alice0 lao iso8859-1) should be applied to all fonts whose family name is 'alice0 lao', and registry is 'iso8859-1'. ENCODING is a symbol representing a charset. A font matching FONT-SPEC supports all characters of the charset, and a character code is mapped to the corresponding glyph code of the font by this charset. REPERTORY is a symbol representing a charset or 'nil'. Omitting it is the same as specifying ENCODING as REPERTORY. If it is not 'nil', the charset specifies the repertory of the font, i.e, which character it supports. Otherwise, whether a specific character is supported by the font or not is asked to each font driver. For so called Unicode fonts (registry is 'iso10646-1'), it is recommended to specify 'nil' as REPERTORY because such fonts usually supports only a subset of Unicode characters. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001 Information-technology Promotion Agency (IPA) Copyright (C) 2001-2011 National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html>. Version 1.6.2 12 Jan 2011 mdbFontEncoding(5)