Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: VLC 2.0.1 rpmfusion
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications VLC 2.0.1 rpmfusion Post 302647891 by cokedude on Tuesday 29th of May 2012 04:05:19 AM
Old 05-29-2012
VLC 2.0.1 rpmfusion

Does anyone know why VLC 2.0.1 is not in rpmfusion yet? VLC 2.0.1 was released over 2 months ago.

VideoLAN - News

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cant add skins to Vlc player.

can some one please help me here i seem to be having trouble changing Vlc's skin to WMP11 i have VLC media player 0.7.2 i downloaded the WMP11 skin from a download site i looked for vlc skin instructions and they said i should use vlc -i and put WMP11 in roots home directly well there are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Meomix
1 Replies

2. Linux

VLC for red hat 9

Hai, can you please give me the link to download "vlc player" for red hat 9. I found it for Fedora but there is some problem in installation. Can you please give me the link for red hat. I shalll then download it from there !!! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nsharath
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Looking for help with a script to automate VLC

Hi, New member here looking for help. This might not be a post for the 'VERY basics' section, so feel free to move it to somewhere more appropriate. I've created a script that searches my computer for video files, creates a list of these files, and selects a number of random entries to play in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: uncertain
2 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Vlc transparent

I'm I able to make vlc or mplayer transparent. If so how can i do it please. thanks in advance josh (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jtsmith90
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Vlc trouble

Heya everyone I'm having trouble trying to work this out use to work but now it come up with a error. If anyone could help please :) #!/bin/bash Movies='/home/yoda/Videos' cd $Movies cvlc ls | sed -n "$((RANDOM%$(ls | wc -l)+1))p" Error yoda@ubuntu:~$ ./Movieback 02... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jtsmith90
1 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

vlc log linux

I was reading these 2 links about vlc log files. Where is the VLC Log file? - Ubuntu Forums logging - how to get vlc logs? - Stack Overflow Is there a reason why this doesn't work? VLC -> Tools -> Preferences -> Select "ALL" -> Advanced -> Logging I created the log file location and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)