Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Red Hat Cluster Luci Authentication Failed Post 302647599 by nimactry2 on Monday 28th of May 2012 11:22:38 AM
Old 05-28-2012
Log in as root user credential first. Then you will see drop down box. Choose user ricci and check all three boxes (so ricci can create and manage cluster). Then logout and log back in as user ricci.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

The Red Hat Cluster Manager Installation and

Linux RedHat Cluster Manager InstallationAdministrationGuide (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: merlin
0 Replies

2. Red Hat

"ERROR : failed to mount nfs source" Red Hat Kickstart

Hi There, I have been googling for this error and try solution provided but still not avail to resolve Kickstart Issue. Any expert have encounter this problem? Thanks. Regards, Regmaster (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: regmaster
4 Replies

3. Red Hat

Custom HA agent - Red Hat Linux Cluster

Hi experts, I have some custom application which I need to make Highly Available using red hat cluster service. How do I do it? i know in /usr/share/cluster i shall find HA agents for well known services like Apache or Sybase but I want to write HA agent for my own. I tried looking up on... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pshaikh
4 Replies

4. Linux

Red Hat cluster

hi... I'm new to clustering concept, there was a issue in redhat clustering as "unable to load cluster.xml no such file or directory".. this issue restrict me from starting the cluster services and too execution of clustat command .. myself using vmware work station for the cluster setup with... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriniv666
4 Replies

5. Red Hat

Free Cluster software with Red Hat Linux 5.0

Hi, I would like to know wheather any free cluster software is coming with Red Hat Ent Linux Medias? or needs to be purchased seperately. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
3 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Configuration of Linux cluster managment on Red Hat 5.x server

Hi Experts, I have question regarding linux cluster managment on Red Hat 5.x server. When I try to install 'luci' or 'ricci' in one of our linux servers it is giving me below error:- yum install luci Loaded plugins: katello, product-id, rhnplugin, security, subscription-manager Updating... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amey Joshi
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

Red Hat High Availability (HA) Cluster

How can we implement a service in HA, which in not available in HA. like sldap or customize application. Requirement Details. NODE1 service slapd is running.(Require) NODE2 service slapd is running.(Require) on both the node replication is happening. Now here requirement is need... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Priy
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

Snmpd service failed to start on Red Hat 6

Dear community, I got the following error when I try to start the snmpd service: # service snmpd start Starting snmpd: Log say: Could someone help please? Thank you Lucas ---------- Post updated at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous update was at 07:50 AM ---------- DAMN!!!!... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lord Spectre
2 Replies
subscription-manager-gui(8)				       Subscription Manager				       subscription-manager-gui(8)

NAME
subscription-manager-gui - Launches the UI client of the Subscription Manager. SYNOPSIS
subscription-manager-gui [--register] DESCRIPTION
subscription-manager-gui opens the local client tool to manage subscriptions and installed products on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems. The same tasks that can be performed by invoking subscription-manager can be performed in the GUI, including registering systems with a subscription management service, applying and removing subscriptions, and viewing the subscription status of installed products. The Subscription Manager UI can also be opened by selecting the Red Hat Subscription Manager item from the Applications > System Tools menu in RHEL 5.x or the System > Administration menu in RHEL 6.x. OPTIONS
--register If a system has not yet been registered, then the GUI registration page can be opened immediately, as the Subscription Manager GUI comes up. This is only relevant for unregistered systems; if this is used after a system is registered, the option is ignored. REFERENCES
For procedures and tasks that can be performed in the Subscription Manager UI, check the Gnome help files (by pressing <F1>) or refer to the RHEL Subscription Management Guide at <https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Subscription_Management/1.0/html/Sub- scription_Management_Guide/index.html>. ASSOCIATED FILES
* /usr/sbin/subscription-manager-gui * /usr/sbin/subscription-manager * /etc/rhsm/rhsm.conf BUGS
This client is part of Red Hat Subscription Manager. To file bugs against this client, go to https://bugzilla.redhat.com, and select Red Hat > Red Hat Enterprise Linux > subscription-manager. AUTHORS
Deon Lackey, <dlackey@redhat.com>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2010-2012 Red Hat, Inc. This is licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 2 (GPLv2). A copy of this license is available at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.txt. version 1.2 December 18, 2012 subscription-manager-gui(8)