Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting CSV file to Pachube (Cosm) - convert? Post 302647473 by emdeex on Monday 28th of May 2012 08:12:11 AM
Old 05-28-2012
CSV file to Pachube (Cosm) - convert?

Hi,

I've got this CSV file that has the format:

PHP Code:
Date,Time,Value,
24 May 2012,00:15,3.228,
24 May 2012,00:30,3.296,
24 May 2012,00:45,3.172
I need some script-fu to get it ready to upload to Cosm (pachube).

The magic required is to get those two date fields into one field, in the cosm format like "2010-06-25T11:54:17.463771Z"

Get rid of the header row. And get rid of that last comma.

Any magicians able to help?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

convert csv to html file

Hi All, I am new to this forum,not sure where to post this query...so posted here Kindly need any of your help on the below ------------ I am using shell scripting and trying to convert a csv file to html file... example.csv --------------- Name Country Age Sex Andy India 25 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumithra
4 Replies

2. Programming

convert text file to csv

hi all, i have a select query that gives me the output in the following way... SYSTYPE -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Success Failures Total RFT ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- TYP 1 0 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sais
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert the below file to csv format

Hi , i want to change this question, i will post soon.. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: srikanth2567
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to convert a xls file to csv?

Hi, My requirement is to convert the xls to csv file with utf-8 conversion. Is there any way please suggest me. Thanks, Raja (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cnraja
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert file in csv or table

Hi there, i have a file like that in attachment (PLEVA3_280711_SAP.txt), i would extract some basic information from it and report in a new file or table like this: i try to use bash and i extract the single object in this way (see attach scriptino.sh), but i receive a strange... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: alen192
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to convert CSV file to HTML

Hi, I have made a a script which creates a csv file as daily database report However i want to covert that csv file to html because csv file does not have a good visibilty. So it is possible to have such csv to html coversion script. Your prompt help much appreciated. Thanks in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sv0081493
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Trying extract from text file and convert csv

I want to extract IP address, system ID and engine IDs of this file ( marked in red) and put in a csv. E.g. 1.1.1.1, SYSTEMID, 000012345678981123548912 I get these file by running an expect script from solaris. Here is the text file output of my expect script. working on 1.1.1.1 SNMP... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbshillong
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Convert flat file to csv

Hi I have a file like this: a=1 b=2 c=3 a=4 b=2 d=3 a=3 c=4 How can I change this to csv format a,b,c,d 1,2,3,, 4,2,,3 3,,4,, Please use code tags next time for your code and data. Thanks (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandip_2014
10 Replies

9. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

How to convert the following characters in some fields in a csv file?

I have a csv file which is produced out of a SED command sed 's/|/","/g; s/^/"/; s/$/"/' A4.txt > A5.csv and I need either an addition to the SED command or a separate command to convert the following characters which occur within the fields in multiple lines 1) "=" to =" and 2)""~ to " (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: etldev
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need script to convert TXT file into CSV

Hi Team, i have some script which give output in TXT format , need script to convert TXT file into CSV. Output.TXT 413. U-UU-LVDT-NOD-6002 macro_outcome_dist-8.0.0(v1_0_2) KK:1.2.494 (1234:333:aaa:2333:3:2:333:a) 414. U-UU-LVDT-NOD-6004 ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ganesh Mankar
10 Replies
slags2.f(3)							      LAPACK							       slags2.f(3)

NAME
slags2.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine slags2 (UPPER, A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, CSU, SNU, CSV, SNV, CSQ, SNQ) SLAGS2 computes 2-by-2 orthogonal matrices U, V, and Q, and applies them to matrices A and B such that the rows of the transformed A and B are parallel. Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine slags2 (logicalUPPER, realA1, realA2, realA3, realB1, realB2, realB3, realCSU, realSNU, realCSV, realSNV, realCSQ, realSNQ) SLAGS2 computes 2-by-2 orthogonal matrices U, V, and Q, and applies them to matrices A and B such that the rows of the transformed A and B are parallel. Purpose: SLAGS2 computes 2-by-2 orthogonal matrices U, V and Q, such that if ( UPPER ) then U**T *A*Q = U**T *( A1 A2 )*Q = ( x 0 ) ( 0 A3 ) ( x x ) and V**T*B*Q = V**T *( B1 B2 )*Q = ( x 0 ) ( 0 B3 ) ( x x ) or if ( .NOT.UPPER ) then U**T *A*Q = U**T *( A1 0 )*Q = ( x x ) ( A2 A3 ) ( 0 x ) and V**T*B*Q = V**T*( B1 0 )*Q = ( x x ) ( B2 B3 ) ( 0 x ) The rows of the transformed A and B are parallel, where U = ( CSU SNU ), V = ( CSV SNV ), Q = ( CSQ SNQ ) ( -SNU CSU ) ( -SNV CSV ) ( -SNQ CSQ ) Z**T denotes the transpose of Z. Parameters: UPPER UPPER is LOGICAL = .TRUE.: the input matrices A and B are upper triangular. = .FALSE.: the input matrices A and B are lower triangular. A1 A1 is REAL A2 A2 is REAL A3 A3 is REAL On entry, A1, A2 and A3 are elements of the input 2-by-2 upper (lower) triangular matrix A. B1 B1 is REAL B2 B2 is REAL B3 B3 is REAL On entry, B1, B2 and B3 are elements of the input 2-by-2 upper (lower) triangular matrix B. CSU CSU is REAL SNU SNU is REAL The desired orthogonal matrix U. CSV CSV is REAL SNV SNV is REAL The desired orthogonal matrix V. CSQ CSQ is REAL SNQ SNQ is REAL The desired orthogonal matrix Q. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: September 2012 Definition at line 152 of file slags2.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.2 Tue Sep 25 2012 slags2.f(3)