Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C++ template error
Top Forums Programming C++ template error Post 302646831 by 915086731 on Saturday 26th of May 2012 12:22:03 AM
Old 05-26-2012
To my gcc , just modify the following statement

friend ostream& operator<< <Type>(ostream& os,SingleListNode<Type>& sln)
to

friend ostream& operator<< (ostream& os,SingleListNode<Type>& sln)

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

About template constraints

Hi, i have class template, 1)can i override the copy constructor 2)can we have virtual function in class template if not plz tel why? I tried , compile error comes for me... Thanks Sarwan (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarwan
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

vi calling template

Hello. I want to copy temp files when I make a new file by vi. For example, 09:32:52 ~/ $ mkdir test 09:33:03 ~/ $ cd test/ 09:33:09 ~/test/ $ ls 09:33:16 ~/test/ $ vi test.cpp 09:34:37 ~/test/ $ cat test.cpp #include <iostream> int main() { } 09:34:48 ~/test/ $ vi test.bash 09:35:19... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Euler04
1 Replies

3. Programming

Template problem ...

Hi all, Need your help. I am doing a simple template program , getting some error ... here is the code #include <iostream> #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include<iostream> #include<string> #include <sstream> using namespace std; class Base_class { public: Base_class(){... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amartya_sock
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with template like solution

hi experts, i'm trying to do this: file1 is a template. might have kinds of 'funny' characters. sample: <body> <form> <p><input type="text" name="abc"/></p> &nbsp; <p><my_content></p> </form> </body> file2 is a file that contains lots of text. this might be very big. might have... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xjohnu
2 Replies

5. Programming

Calling template at once

Hello Again, I am just wanted to know if we can call the Template using "require_once" at PHP? Any views around happy to discuss. Thanks in Advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
2 Replies
Prophet::CLI::TextEditorCommand(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      Prophet::CLI::TextEditorCommand(3pm)

separator_pattern
       A pattern that will match on lines that count as section separators in record templates. Separator string text is remembered as $1.

comment_pattern
       A pattern that will match on lines that count as comments in record templates.

build_separator $text
       Takes a string and returns it in separator form. A separator is a line of text that denotes a section in a template.

build_template_section header => '=== foo ===' [, data => 'bar']
       Takes a header text string and (optionally) a data string and formats them into a template section.

try_to_edit template => $tmpl [, record => $record ]
       Edits the given template if possible. Passes the updated template in to process_template (errors in the updated template must be handled
       there, not here).

handle_template_errors error => 'foo', template_ref => $tmpl_str, bad_template => 'bar', rtype => 'ticket'
       Should be called in "process_template" if errors (usually validation ones) occur while processing a record template. This method prompts
       the user to re-edit and updates the template given by "template_ref" to contain the bad template (given by the arg "bad_template" prefixed
       with the error messages given in the "error" arg. If an errors section already exists in the template, it is replaced with an errors
       section containing the new errors.

If the template you are editing is not section-based, you can override what will be prepended to the template by passing in the
       "errors_pattern" argument, and passing in "old_errors" if a template errors out repeatedly and there are old errors in the template that
       need to be replaced.

Other arguments are: "rtype": the type of the record being edited. All arguments except overrides ("errors_pattern" and "old_errors" are
       required.

calling code must implement
       run process_template

perl v5.10.1							    2009-08-17				      Prophet::CLI::TextEditorCommand(3pm)