Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions regarding adding fields to DSR protocol in ns2.34 Post 302646163 by methyl on Thursday 24th of May 2012 03:38:38 PM
Old 05-24-2012
To get this thread moving, please post:

Computer hardware configuration. Just in case this is something unusual!

Operating System and exact version.

Which Shell you use. Or, if a Shell is not involved what computer programming languages you expect to use to solve the task. Section 3 (your attempts) is a bit sparse.

Not clear (to me) what the task is or what "unable to find packet.cc and packet.h in DSR folder" means. Please post an outline objective for the task and expand on the description of the problem.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to set the DSR pin using a C Code

Hi, I am a newbie using linux. I want to use the 9 pins of the COM port for data transmission. I am trying to write a code to toggle the DTR pin in /dev/ttyS0. Can any one help by giving a sample code or links that will help me pick up fast Regards (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Srikanthks_2000
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding new fields to an existing layout

Hi Everybody, I have an layout file like below f1 1 char 10, f2 11 char 2, f3 13 char 1, lineend 14 char 1 Their I need to add a new field which would be like f5 char 3, f6 char 2 The o/p should be f1 1 char 10, f2 11 char 2, f3 13 char 1, f5 14 char 3, f6 17 char 2 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_manii
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding field to file and moving the last 2 fields

I have a file with 32 fields each separated by ‘|”. I need to add a file date exactly in the format “ "20100120" “ as the 32nd field moving the existing 32nd field to 33. so the field I added should be 32nd and the 33rd field is the last field before I added the file date. I know we can... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsravan
8 Replies

4. Programming

regarding adding fields to DSR protocol in ns2.34

hi i am student doing project in ns2.34. i hav to add field in route cache and packet of DSR routing protocol. which files hv to be changed...pl help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: khubalkar
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding fields to file

Hi All, I have a file(Pipe Delimited) where i need to add a blank field before the last field and a blank field after the last field. Please help. I have provided below the sample input records and desired output. Code: Sample Input: A0010000|Abilene TX A 1|A0010957|Dallas... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun Mishra
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding fields to a file

Hi All, I have a file(Pipe Delimited) where i need to add a blank field before the last field and a blank field after the last field. Please help. I have provided below the sample input records and desired output. Sample Input: A0010000|Abilene TX A 1|A0010957|Dallas TX|A0010998|West|US... (5 Replies)
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding Fields to the file

Hi All, I get a file on weekly basis from client. I need to write a script which make sure the file should have 20 columns after the first column. If not then the script should add the remaining columns and default them to space(except for 2nd and 3rd). and at the same time the script should... (25 Replies)
25 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk: adding fields after matching $1

Dear AWK-experts! I did get stuck in the task of combining files after matching fields, so I'm still awkward with learning AWK. There are 2 files: one containing 3 columns with ID, coding status, and score for long noncoding RNAs: file1 (1.txt) (>5000 lines) ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: kben
12 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding ' in particular fields

I have a file with 4 columns a|b|c|d I need to add single quotes around field 2 and 3 I need it to be like a|'b'|'c'|d (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsravanam
5 Replies
DEBCONF-MERGETEMPLATE(1)					      Debconf						  DEBCONF-MERGETEMPLATE(1)

NAME
debconf-mergetemplate - merge together multiple debconf template files SYNOPSIS
debconf-mergetemplate [options] [templates.ll ...] templates DESCRIPTION
Note: This utility is deprecated. You should switch to using po-debconf's po2debconf program. This program is useful if you have multiple debconf templates files which you want to merge together into one big file. All the specified files will be read in, merged, and output to standard output. This can be especially useful if you are dealing with translated template files. In this case, you might have your main template file, plus several other files provided by the translators. These files will have translated fields in them, and maybe the translators left in the english versions of the fields they translated, for their reference. So, you want to merge together all the translated templates files with your main templates file. Any fields that are unique to the translated files need to be added in to the correct templates, but any fields they have in common should be superseded by the fields in the main file (which might be more up-to-date). This program handles that case properly, just list each of the translated templates files, and then your main templates file last. OPTIONS
--outdated Merge in even outdated translations. The default is to drop them with a warning message. --drop-old-templates If a translation has an entire template that is not in the master file (and thus is probably an old template), drop that entire template. SEE ALSO
debconf-getlang(1) AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 2012-09-10 DEBCONF-MERGETEMPLATE(1)