Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How to check changes made in last few weeks? Post 302644467 by Scott on Tuesday 22nd of May 2012 02:13:28 AM
Old 05-22-2012
Is it not more likely that your program changed since you last built it?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do i check if changes were made to a file using vi

okay, heres the thing I'm creating a script that I can use to create users. no, this is not a homework assignment or whatever it may seem. i'm just trying to master shell programming. how can I pass arguments in a file to useradd????? when i say arguments, I mean, all the arguments and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How many weeks in a year

Hi, I search how i could do to find if a year (for example 2004, 1989, 2058) has 52 or 53 weeks... Have you a idea for me please??? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Castelior
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to check whether the given file is 5 weeks older than current date

HI, I need to check whether the given file is 5 weeks older than current date ?? Can anyone give me the script for this ?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: risshanth
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Check the changes made to file in vi

Hi, I use vi editor in Unix. Is there any way if we can know that what change was made to the file opened in vi before quitting? As i opened a huge file made some changes yesterday and didnt save it. Today when i was quitting the vi , i came to know that some changes are made(as i got... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kailash19
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Last weeks date

I am unable to get the last week date i tried to use the following commands but i failed Please help, and am using HP unix date -d "+1 week" date --date=yesterday +%y%m%d (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhon1257
5 Replies
dpkg-checkbuilddeps(1)						    dpkg suite						    dpkg-checkbuilddeps(1)

NAME
dpkg-checkbuilddeps - check build dependencies and conflicts SYNOPSIS
dpkg-checkbuilddeps [option...] [control-file] DESCRIPTION
This program checks the installed packages in the system against the build dependencies and build conflicts listed in the control file. If any are not met, it displays them and exits with a nonzero return code. By default, debian/control is read, but an alternate control filename may be specified on the command line. OPTIONS
--admindir=dir Change the location of the dpkg database (since dpkg 1.14.0). The default location is /var/lib/dpkg. -A Ignore Build-Depends-Arch and Build-Conflicts-Arch lines (since dpkg 1.16.4). Use when only arch-indep packages will be built, or combine with -B when only a source package is to be built. -B Ignore Build-Depends-Indep and Build-Conflicts-Indep lines. Use when only arch-dep packages will be built, or combine with -A when only a source package is to be built. -I Ignore built-in build depends and conflicts (since dpkg 1.18.2). These are implicit dependencies that are usually required on a specific distribution, the so called Build-Essential package set. -d build-depends-string -c build-conflicts-string Use the given build dependencies/conflicts instead of those contained in the debian/control file (since dpkg 1.14.17). -a arch Check build dependencies/conflicts assuming that the package described in the control file is to be built for the given host architecture instead of the architecture of the current system (since dpkg 1.16.2). -P profile[,...] Check build dependencies/conflicts assuming that the package described in the control file is to be built for the given build profile(s) (since dpkg 1.17.2). The argument is a comma-separated list of profile names. -?, --help Show the usage message and exit. --version Show the version and exit. ENVIRONMENT
DEB_BUILD_PROFILES If set, it will be used as the active build profile(s) for the package being built. It is a space separated list of profile names. Overridden by the -P option. 1.19.0.5 2018-04-16 dpkg-checkbuilddeps(1)