Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: [Solved] Sendmail again
Operating Systems HP-UX [Solved] Sendmail again Post 302642141 by wojciech on Thursday 17th of May 2012 03:34:51 AM
Old 05-17-2012
Ok, thank you for your time.
I will try to find another solution.
Maybe I can compile the Heirloom mailx or something similar.
I need to install the necessary software, because at this point I can not compile anything. (gcc, etc.)
Best Regards.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sendmail

Hello Everyone! Can anyone help me with this problem. When root sends mail from my sun to our exchange server the from field looks like this"root@server.domain.com but i would like it to look like this "root.server@domain.com" or somthing like that. I dont wont the "server" after the @. i like... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dozy
2 Replies

2. Programming

sendmail

hi, i am using sendmail function to send the mail for mail client. when i am sending mime content with attaching with body for the images. the image is not displaying in the mail box. all the mime content stuff is displaying. all the headers are proper. hope the reply for this (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nagineni
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sendmail.cf

we have two mail servers and want to setup failover for DR. we have a line in sendmail.cf like this DS smtp.domain.com and this works fine...... we changed it to DS smtp1.domain.com smtp2.domain.com this is bad, we get errors of savemail panic and many bounce messages and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: robsonde
0 Replies

4. Linux

Sendmail

How do i see all incoming mail's and outgoing mail's for a particular user and how do i list folders of sendmail (mailbox) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sagar824u
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

[solved] merging two files and writing to another file- solved

i have two files as file1: 1 2 3 file2: a b c and the output should be: file3: 1~a 2~b 3~c (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mlpathir
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Sendmail

I have sendmail enabled in my Solaris 10 boxes. It has being flagged as an violation to unix security standard as the port 25 is listening. I want to run the sendmail to run in non-daemon mode so that the queue is processed. Please help. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ranasarkar
0 Replies

7. Linux

Sendmail

In my server sendmail is running in daemon mode as, server01:~ # ps -ef| grep sendmail mail 6354 1 0 2010 ? 00:00:00 sendmail: Queue control root 6423 1 0 2010 ? 00:00:47 sendmail: accepting connections mail 6474 6354 0 2010 ? 00:05:03... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ranasarkar
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sendmail questions, SCO 5.0.6 sendmail 8.11.0

I am running SCO 5.0.6 and using sendmail 8.11.0 and having issues with smtp authentication. When trying to send mail the following message will kick back. (reason: 530 5.7.1 Authentication required) 530 5.7.1 Authentication required Not sure what needs to be tweeked in sendmail.cf but I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ziggy6
1 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

Sendmail

Hi All, What is Sendmail.cf? What is it's significance? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rafa_fed2
2 Replies

10. Solaris

Clarifying sendmail configuration - sendmail-client offline

Hi all, I have read about sendmail running as 2 separate process. 1 as a MSP, and the other as the real daemon or MTA. In my current configuration, the sendmail-client is disabled. Both submit.cf and sendmail.cf are left as default untouch I do not specified any mailhost... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: javanoob
3 Replies
freealut-config(1)					      General Commands Manual						freealut-config(1)

NAME
freealut-config - script to get information about the installed version of freealut SYNOPSIS
freealut-config [ --prefix= DIR] [ --exec-prefix= DIR] [ --version ] [ --libs ] [ --cflags ] DESCRIPTION
freealut-config is a tool that is used to configure and determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link progams, libraries, and plugins that use freealut. The use of freealut-config is deprecated. The more generic tool pkg-config should be used instead. OPTIONS
--cflags Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a program or library that uses freealut. --exec-prefix=DIR If specified, use DIR instead of the installation exec prefix that freealut was build with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option must be specified before any of the --cflags and --libs options. --libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a program or library that uses freealut. --prefix=DIR If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation prefix that freealut was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option is also used for the exec prefix if --exec-prefix was not specified. This option must be specified before any of the --cflags and --libs options. --version Prints the currently installed version of freealut on standard output. EXAMPLES
gcc -o main.o $(freealut-config --cflags) -c main.c is how you might use freealut-config to compile a C source file for an executable program. gcc -o my_app $(freealut-config --libs) main.o util.o is how you might use freealut-config to link compiled objects into an executable program. SEE ALSO
pkg-config(1) This manual page was written for sdl-config by Branden Robinson, originally for Progeny Linux Systems, Inc., and the Debian Project. It was adapted to freealut by Sam Hocevar. freealut 2003-11-22 freealut-config(1)