Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Need best forum site for java (as for unix its unix.com) Post 302640571 by aish11 on Tuesday 15th of May 2012 04:34:00 AM
Old 05-15-2012
Need best forum site for java (as for unix its unix.com)

Hi All,

Can anyone help me for knowing the java best side forums. where i will get a quick responce like here , as i am having lot of question.

Thanks

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix shell site

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a unix shell site, that we can access from the local telnet, and that my younger brother can practice? Thank you! AA (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aalemu
4 Replies

2. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Anti-Unix site running Unix

I just wanted to share this piece of news to all of you, comments are unnecessary :) http://news.com.com/2100-1001-872266.html (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: J.P
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

take a look aat this unix tutorial site

hello everyone, just wanted to tell all you people about a site that we have been hosting for some time called "http://www.laynetworks.com". this site contains lots of tutorials and information regarding Unix, linux, protocols, networking etc. this site is free and is maintained by students.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashish-m6.net
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix program example site

Hi, I want to learn unix shell programming. If anyone knows any good site where i can get shell programming qs and ans for my practice ... please suggent. Thanks, Soumya (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: soumya02573
2 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Regarding not able to access UNIX.com site

Hello MODs/Admins, Could you please help me here as from last 6 to 7 days I(and checked with my fellow friends too) am not able to access unix.com site at all. It is very very slow, it never loads completely. Even I checked with different people and different computers it results same only,... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
8 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums

Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums https://youtu.be/WGwgibE4Rq0 Also note: In the video I mentioned removing legacy menu items in the ModCP which are unused. I have already "CSS'ed out" the unused menu items: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
GIT-CHECK-ATTR(1)						    Git Manual							 GIT-CHECK-ATTR(1)

NAME
git-check-attr - Display gitattributes information SYNOPSIS
git check-attr [-a | --all | attr...] [--] pathname... git check-attr --stdin [-z] [-a | --all | attr...] < <list-of-paths> DESCRIPTION
For every pathname, this command will list if each attribute is unspecified, set, or unset as a gitattribute on that pathname. OPTIONS
-a, --all List all attributes that are associated with the specified paths. If this option is used, then unspecified attributes will not be included in the output. --cached Consider .gitattributes in the index only, ignoring the working tree. --stdin Read file names from stdin instead of from the command-line. -z Only meaningful with --stdin; paths are separated with a NUL character instead of a linefeed character. -- Interpret all preceding arguments as attributes and all following arguments as path names. If none of --stdin, --all, or -- is used, the first argument will be treated as an attribute and the rest of the arguments as pathnames. OUTPUT
The output is of the form: <path> COLON SP <attribute> COLON SP <info> LF <path> is the path of a file being queried, <attribute> is an attribute being queried and <info> can be either: unspecified when the attribute is not defined for the path. unset when the attribute is defined as false. set when the attribute is defined as true. <value> when a value has been assigned to the attribute. EXAMPLES
In the examples, the following .gitattributes file is used: *.java diff=java -crlf myAttr NoMyAttr.java !myAttr README caveat=unspecified o Listing a single attribute: $ git check-attr diff org/example/MyClass.java org/example/MyClass.java: diff: java o Listing multiple attributes for a file: $ git check-attr crlf diff myAttr -- org/example/MyClass.java org/example/MyClass.java: crlf: unset org/example/MyClass.java: diff: java org/example/MyClass.java: myAttr: set o Listing all attributes for a file: $ git check-attr --all -- org/example/MyClass.java org/example/MyClass.java: diff: java org/example/MyClass.java: myAttr: set o Listing an attribute for multiple files: $ git check-attr myAttr -- org/example/MyClass.java org/example/NoMyAttr.java org/example/MyClass.java: myAttr: set org/example/NoMyAttr.java: myAttr: unspecified o Not all values are equally unambiguous: $ git check-attr caveat README README: caveat: unspecified SEE ALSO
gitattributes(5). GIT
Part of the git(1) suite Git 1.7.10.4 11/24/2012 GIT-CHECK-ATTR(1)