Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: vm ware linux
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting vm ware linux Post 302640129 by prabhu_kumar on Monday 14th of May 2012 07:22:39 AM
Old 05-14-2012
yes its working

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Unix Ware 7

I have Installed SCO UnixWare 7 on to a 13 gig hd and up on istallation I noticed that that only 8gs where detected. I went ahead and continued the install just to see what I could learn from this. I'd like to know what happend. Also I used a free none comersial single user licenses that I had... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kikkin
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Question - Does anyone know a good forum for selling Unix H/ware?

Hi ... apologies for posting in this section ... I figured this would be the best place to pose this question - does anyone know a good forum for selling Unix related hardware - I have a handful of HP C3750's that I would like to sell. I am located in Toronto. Thx. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krs1
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Middle ware application in Solaris

Hi Friends I need ur suggestions. I have 3+ experience in solaris10. Iam planning for study Web sphere in UNIX. Is this the right choice can i do that. how is the market value for WEBSPHERE. Waiting for the replys (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: suresh_krish
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Having solaris installed over VM ware machine in windows

I have installed solaris 10 over VM ware in windows machine. now i want to share the files from windows to solaris. how can i do so.. and pls tell if through putty i can access the solaris from windows machine without logging onto VMware. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jain_sharad143
4 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 10 SPARC for VM Ware

Hi All, Actually i need to install solaris 10 version over VMWare which is installed over my windows machine. On that solaris version i need to install Weblogic application server, I need to know where can i download SOLARIS 10 for this and also what is the difference in SPARC and x86 version and... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: jain_sharad143
10 Replies
acl_copy_int(3) 					     Library Functions Manual						   acl_copy_int(3)

NAME
acl_copy_int - Copies the ACL from contiguous, persistent format to internal working space format LIBRARY
Security Library (libpacl.a) SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/acl.h> acl_t acl_copy_int( void *buf_p); PARAMETERS
The buffer containing the contiguous, persistent form of the ACL to be copied. DESCRIPTION
NOTE: This function is based on Draft 13 of the POSIX P1003.6 standard. The acl_copy_int() function copies the contents of the ACL from the buffer pointed to by buf_p to the working storage internal format. Space is allocated as required. Upon successful completion, a pointer to the ACL internal working storage is returned. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, the acl_copy_int function returns a pointer to the working storage. Otherwise a NULL pointer is returned and errno is set to indicate the error. ERRORS
If any of the following conditions occur, the acl_copy_int() function sets errno to the corresponding value: The ACL referenced by buf_p is not valid. The ACL working storage could not be allocated. RELATED INFORMATION
acl_copy_ext(3) Security delim off acl_copy_int(3)