Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SCO Training manuals
Operating Systems SCO SCO Training manuals Post 302638801 by scocrush on Thursday 10th of May 2012 05:31:32 PM
Old 05-10-2012
Pictures Part 2

Pictures Part 2
SCO Training manuals-2012-05-10-135135jpg
SCO Training manuals-2012-05-10-135126jpg
SCO Training manuals-2012-05-10-135142jpg

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

IRIX books, manuals, references...

Does anyone out there know of ANY specific books pertaining to SGI's flavor of Unix - IRIX? I have been in contact with SGI directly and they have not supplied me with any usable reference material or manuals. I realize man pages are a good source for info, but I need to go a little deeper... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: lozinit
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix newbie: manuals

Hi to everybody! I'm new italian unix user and, of course, i 've got problems during my "administrative" part. Does anyone know where to get some manuals (.pdf, .doc ...) for the unix commands? Thank in advance! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mauro
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Manuals

Hey, I have a red hat linux server, and am lost in the wilderness. any type of 300000 page boxo someone wrote to help? ia m in need of deperate care (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: g1zm0
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cobalt Raq3 -- Manuals Needed

Hi I decided to buy a cobalt Raq3 but have no clue on how to set one up. I thought it would be straight forward but its not as simple as it looks. Can anyone provide me with locations of manuals or noobie setup instructions. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks:) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Demon Lama
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

DGUX manuals

Hi Anyone know where i get DGUX manuals.... Cheers (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Flipper_Al
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

HP9000 I70 E35 E55 manuals

I am looking for the service manuals of these servers. Can anyone would like to share please? I know the documentation is in the form of hard copy only. But if someome can share through scan or want to sell, let me know. thanks in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: samurai123
4 Replies

7. HP-UX

Manuals

Apologies if this is in the wrong section but I am desperate! Can anyone help me get hold of manuals for the n4000 series server? I need to get the hardware assembled correctly so I can install hp-ux11. Any help would be much appreciated. We bought a decomissioned server but have zero... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Swathe
7 Replies
SYSTEMD-GETTY-GENERATOR(8)				      systemd-getty-generator					SYSTEMD-GETTY-GENERATOR(8)

NAME
systemd-getty-generator - Generator for enabling getty instances on the console SYNOPSIS
/lib/systemd/system-generators/systemd-getty-generator DESCRIPTION
systemd-getty-generator is a generator that automatically instantiates serial-getty@.service on the kernel console(s), if they can function as ttys and are not provided by the virtual console subsystem. It will also instantiate serial-getty@.service instances for virtualizer consoles, if execution in a virtualized environment is detected. If execution in a container environment is detected, it will instead enable console-getty.service for /dev/console, and container-getty@.service instances for additional container pseudo TTYs as requested by the container manager (see Container Interface[1]). This should ensure that the user is shown a login prompt at the right place, regardless of which environment the system is started in. For example, it is sufficient to redirect the kernel console with a kernel command line argument such as console= to get both kernel messages and a getty prompt on a serial TTY. See kernel-parameters.txt[2] for more information on the console= kernel parameter. systemd-getty-generator implements systemd.generator(7). Further information about configuration of gettys can be found in systemd for Administrators, Part XVI: Gettys on Serial Consoles (and Elsewhere)[3]. SEE ALSO
systemd(1), agetty(8) NOTES
1. Container Interface https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/ContainerInterface/ 2. kernel-parameters.txt https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/admin-guide/kernel-parameters.txt 3. systemd for Administrators, Part XVI: Gettys on Serial Consoles (and Elsewhere) http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/serial-console.html systemd 237 SYSTEMD-GETTY-GENERATOR(8)