Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Do I post to Homework forum if learning on own Post 302638761 by Scrutinizer on Thursday 10th of May 2012 04:35:07 PM
Old 05-10-2012
I think this will sort itself out automatically, because if you are teaching yourself from a book, than obviously you won't be interested in complete solutions anyway, just maybe some help if you get stuck somewhere or perhaps some extra info to better understand why something is that case...

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Homework & Coursework Questions

Rules for Homework & Coursework Questions Forum

Homework Help: On Posting Questions: Any and all high school and undergraduate homework assignments or textbook style exercises for which you are seeking assistance are to be posted only in our Homework & Coursework Questions area--not in blogs, visitor messages, PMs, or the main technical... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

forum to post availability for work?

Hello. Is there a forum to post my availability for work? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: douglaskbell
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Not getting any option to post a Forum

Hi All, can anybody suggest, what steps i should follow to post a forum, i am able to post a thread, and also my account is registered. thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: varunksharma87
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

This forum is closed for new thread ... post here.

This forum is closed for new threads. Please post in this forum: UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Can you suggest a better forum to post?

Hello! I posted twice on issues I'm having getting the latest GCC compiler to compile ( "Command failed for target 'check-recursive' error" in the Solaris forum and "Compiling GCC 6.3.0 - Error with Library" in the UNIX for Beginners... forum) with zero responses. After many hours of beating my... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: PJ_Namias
0 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

About Rules for Homework & Coursework Questions Forum

Hi, in my case, I have a question for topics that are slightly dealt with in class, which I am investigating on my own but which are not directly related to the lessons. Do I have to put the name of the school and others? (I can't put the name of the professor because is against the school rules... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Naky
2 Replies
gnutls_global_init_extra(3)					      gnutls					       gnutls_global_init_extra(3)

NAME
gnutls_global_init_extra - initializes the global state of gnutls-extra SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/extra.h> int gnutls_global_init_extra( void); ARGUMENTS
void DESCRIPTION
This function initializes the global state of gnutls-extra library to defaults. Note that gnutls_global_init() has to be called before this function. If this function is not called then the gnutls-extra library will not be usable. This function is not thread safe, see the discussion for gnutls_global_init() on how to deal with that. RETURNS
On success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (zero) is returned, otherwise an error code is returned. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ General help using GNU software: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008 Free Software Foundation. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. gnutls 2.8.6 gnutls_global_init_extra(3)