Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How do I mount a ZFS snapshot? Post 302638513 by SIFT3R on Thursday 10th of May 2012 10:57:50 AM
Old 05-10-2012
I figured it out I turned ISCSI on for that volume and was able to view it back to another server.

Thanks for the help.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need to take snapshot in solaris (using ZFS or ....)

Hi, I am working on Network Management Software product. This is supported both windows and solaris platform. I need to take the snapshot of the solaris server ( which installed our product), like vmware in windows. I think using ZFS files system, we can take the snapshot in solaris... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mgmk.84
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Need to take snapshot in solaris (using ZFS or ....)

Hi, I am working on Network Management Software product. This is supported both windows and solaris platform. I need to take the snapshot of the solaris server ( which installed our product), like vmware in windows. I think using ZFS files system, we can take the snapshot in solaris 10 but... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mgmk.84
2 Replies

3. Solaris

ZFS snapshot issue.

I 've a weired situation .. my system has zfs root as its file system and now root file system is full at 100% # zfs list NAME USED AVAIL REFER MOUNTPOINT rpool 134G 65.2M 94K /rpool rpool/ROOT ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fugitive
1 Replies

4. Solaris

ZFS snapshot query

I saved one of my zfs snapshot on the remote machine with following command. And now i want to restore the same snapshot to original server how can i receive it on the original server from backup server. #zfs send rpool/ROOT/sol10_patched@preConfig | ssh x.x.x.x zfs receive... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fugitive
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Emergency - restore a deleted zfs snapshot

Hi, I deleted a zfs snapshot because it was as big as the original zfs. After the snapshot was removed, all the data in the original zfs is gone. How this happened? Can I restore the snapshot? Please help. Thanks a lot! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
5 Replies

6. Solaris

zfs - get the name of the last snapshot

I have installed Solaris 11 Express on my server and want to set up automatic backuping using zfs snapshots. In the backup script I need to find out the name of the last snapshot of the given filesystem (in order to refer to it as the startpoint of an incremental backup). What is the best way to do... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RychnD
4 Replies
GLULOADSAMPLINGMATRICES(3G)											       GLULOADSAMPLINGMATRICES(3G)

NAME
gluLoadSamplingMatrices - load NURBS sampling and culling matrices C SPECIFICATION
void gluLoadSamplingMatrices( GLUnurbs* nurb, const GLfloat *model, const GLfloat *perspective, const GLint *view ) PARAMETERS
nurb Specifies the NURBS object (created with gluNewNurbsRenderer). model Specifies a modelview matrix (as from a glGetFloatv call). perspective Specifies a projection matrix (as from a glGetFloatv call). view Specifies a viewport (as from a glGetIntegerv call). DESCRIPTION
gluLoadSamplingMatrices uses model, perspective, and view to recompute the sampling and culling matrices stored in nurb. The sampling matrix determines how finely a NURBS curve or surface must be tessellated to satisfy the sampling tolerance (as determined by the GLU_SAMPLING_TOLERANCE property). The culling matrix is used in deciding if a NURBS curve or surface should be culled before rendering (when the GLU_CULLING property is turned on). gluLoadSamplingMatrices is necessary only if the GLU_AUTO_LOAD_MATRIX property is turned off (see gluNurbsProperty). Although it can be convenient to leave the GLU_AUTO_LOAD_MATRIX property turned on, there can be a performance penalty for doing so. (A round trip to the GL server is needed to fetch the current values of the modelview matrix, projection matrix, and viewport.) SEE ALSO
gluGetNurbsProperty(3G), gluNewNurbsRenderer(3G), gluNurbsProperty(3G) GLULOADSAMPLINGMATRICES(3G)