Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Assigning Domain Server Breaks rlogin Post 302635689 by herot on Saturday 5th of May 2012 09:29:56 PM
Old 05-05-2012
Assigning Domain Server Breaks rlogin

Most of my Unix servers do not have access to the internet. We have a test box that I want to use to receive all root email from the other unix boxes locally. i want to then have the test box able to .forward all these emails over the internet to me. I can give the test box a dns server and it can access the internet just fine. However, when I do so, rlogin (previously works fine) stops working. It gives some sort of "ssword mismatch" problem. When I remove the entries from resolv.conf and netsvc.conf it starts working again... What is going on here?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

DCHP server assigning a wrong Address

Pls could you help me diagnose my problem. I have a system which is a DHCP server and also the Remote Access Server. The DHCP server allocate normal address within the scope range to the LAN system. why it allocates abitrary number such as 169.254.217.90 255.255.0.0 class B address to the remote... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kayode
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

block certain domain from sending mail to server

hi currently i have a server that is able to send out and receive mail. is there a way to configure the server such that mails can be sent to a certain domail like abc@yahoo.com but block mails from this domain abc@yahoo.com. the server is running on solaris 10. thanks in advance :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: legato
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mail server in home network and without domain name

Hi peeps, I want to learn how to configure mail servers, I am in private network, I am running debian 4.0, practically I have tried courier-mta, courier-imap, postfix, and sendmail. sometimes I am able to send mail and not able to connect to my imap server which is localhost, sometimes I am... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: squid04
1 Replies

4. IP Networking

domain linux server, open ports?

Hi all - i currently run a domain strifex.net. This domain has a dedicated IP address and in having that, should be able to run a ventrilo VoIP server from it. I uploaded all the needed files etc... and am able to connect to it, if and only if i enable DMZ to my local machine - then i am able to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ccfc1986
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Assigning two hostname to single server

Hi All, Is there any option where in I can assign the two hostname to single system. Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarmani
6 Replies

6. Solaris

Assigning cryptographic resources to the control domain

Sun documentation suggests that we need to assign cryptographic resources to the control domain as part of the initial configuration. I searched the documentation to better understand the purpose of this and know recommendation/limitation. I am doing this for Netra T5220 and wondering if the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: StarSol
5 Replies

7. Red Hat

Domain name server installation issue in centOS

HI All, I am trying to setup DNS on my centOS server. I am using bind software to setup DNS. The following errors have getting. ================================================== Error in named configuration: zone localdomain/IN: loaded serial 42 zone localhost/IN: loaded serial 42... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: phpconnect
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Joining the Linux server to a Windows AD domain

Hi , I have a domain contoso.com, which is created by Windows AD, i have a linux server which i want to join to this domain. Linux server-: RHEL 5.3 ******Info of the windows domain************* AD server- Windows 2008 r2 server. Please help me to join this linux server to the windows... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shroh
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris 11 server as Primary Domain Controller

Hi, All of our servers run Solaris (currently 10, but looking to upgrade to 11). In each of our offices we have a server configured as a Primary Domain Controller via Samba to provide naming services to our Windoze users. I would like to continue with that arrangement, but I would also like... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wgkorb
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Page breaks and line breaks

Hi All, Need an urgent solution to an issue . We have created a ksh file or shell script which generates 1 DAT file. the DAT file contains extract of a select statement . Now the issue is , when we are executing the ksh file , the output is coimng with page breaks and line breaks . We have... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ayaskant
4 Replies
GLSCISSOR(3G)															     GLSCISSOR(3G)

NAME
glScissor - define the scissor box C SPECIFICATION
void glScissor( GLint x, GLint y, GLsizei width, GLsizei height ) PARAMETERS
x, y Specify the lower left corner of the scissor box. Initially (0, 0). width, height Specify the width and height of the scissor box. When a GL context is first attached to a window, width and height are set to the dimensions of that window. DESCRIPTION
glScissor defines a rectangle, called the scissor box, in window coordinates. The first two arguments, x and y, specify the lower left corner of the box. width and height specify the width and height of the box. To enable and disable the scissor test, call glEnable and glDisable with argument GL_SCISSOR_TEST. The test is initially disabled. While the test is enabled, only pixels that lie within the scissor box can be modified by drawing commands. Window coordinates have integer val- ues at the shared corners of frame buffer pixels. glScissor(0,0,1,1) allows modification of only the lower left pixel in the window, and glScissor(0,0,0,0) doesn't allow modification of any pixels in the window. When the scissor test is disabled, it is as though the scissor box includes the entire window. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if either width or height is negative. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glScissor is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_SCISSOR_BOX glIsEnabled with argument GL_SCISSOR_TEST SEE ALSO
glEnable(3G), glViewport(3G) GLSCISSOR(3G)