Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C++ program crashes
Top Forums Programming C++ program crashes Post 302634865 by Corona688 on Friday 4th of May 2012 01:44:08 AM
Old 05-04-2012
Was the non-const version passing by reference or not? If it wasn't, it might have needed a copy constructor to call the copy constructor, which really isn't going to work.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Program crashes with optimization level O2

I am experiencing a difficulty undersatnding why my program (C++, HP UNIX) crashes. It crashes only when I build it with -O (+O2) optimization switch (used in aCC compiler). It works ok with +O0 or +O1 optimization. Also, I see that local variables are shown incorrecly when program is built... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yuriy07
3 Replies

2. Programming

AIX 5.3 64-bit program crashes with AIX 5.1

I have an AIX 64-bit program which uses following from AIX5.3 /usr/lib/libc.a(shr_64.o) /usr/lib/libpthread.a(shr_xpg5_64.o) /home/jeet_xp/export/power/usr/lib/libsarpc.a(shr.o) /unix /usr/lib/libcrypt.a(shr_64.o) /usr/lib/libc_r.a(shr_64.o) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeet_xp
3 Replies

3. Linux

gethostnameby_r crashes

Hello all, I'm trying to use gethostbyname_r function with 6 arguments in one of my functions. But the call to this crashes the program. Kindly help me in resolving this... Compiler Info: Linux target: i686-hardhat-linux version: 3.3.1 The following is the piece of code I'm trying to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajans
1 Replies

4. Programming

C++ program crashes

Hi, Could anyone tell me the reason why the following program crashes? class A { int x; public: A() { cout << "from A()" << endl; } ~A() { cout << "from ~A()" << endl; } }; class B : public A { public: B() { cout << "from B()"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
2 Replies

5. SuSE

Chromium flashes and crashes

I am running openSUSE 11.2 with KDE4.5 on my eMachines e525. I just did a "zypper up" on my system and it reported that Chromium was going to be updated. I agreed and the when the update was finished I shut down Chromium and started it again. It flickered on the screen for a moment and crashed.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Druonysus
6 Replies

6. Solaris

Server crashes when not in use.

Production server crashes when there is no traffic on it. Can only recover by going to ALOM and reboot the server. This seems to happen about the same time every month. The only good thing is the server is not in production at the time of the crash. I have been unable to locate any information in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Joeentech
5 Replies

7. Red Hat

7z crashes system

Can someone tell my why every time I try to use 7z it freezes my system? I can't move my mouse, I can't type, I can't kill my xsession. I then restart my system and everything returns to normal. When I try to use 7z my system again freezes. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
11 Replies

8. Programming

Program crashes on calling __libc_msgrcv()

Hi, I am a newbie to linux programming. I have implemented msgqueue in C. msgrcv() call at the client end is as below: msgrcv( msgqid, msgptr, msgsize, msgtype, 0 ); My program works fine when msgrcv () from /lib/libc.so.6 is called. However it crashes when __libc_msgrcv() is called. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: praasanna
3 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

Apcupsd crashes

I am trying to run apcupsd, but it will not retain contact the UPS root@meow:/home/ethan/UPS/gapcmon-0.8.9# /etc/init.d/apcupsd start Starting UPS power management: A copy of the daemon is still running. If you just stopped it, please wait about 5 seconds for it to shut down.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meow613
0 Replies

10. Web Development

Apache2 Crashes

The Apache server suddenly stops. I am running Debian Jessie Here are some diagnostics: root@meow:/var/www# apachectl configtest AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meow613
4 Replies
pspaint(3U)						    InterViews Reference Manual 					       pspaint(3U)

NAME
PSBrush, PSColor, PSFont, PSPattern - graphics state objects with added PostScript information SYNOPSIS
#include <Unidraw/Graphic/pspaint.h> DESCRIPTION
PSBrush, PSColor, PSFont, and PSPattern are subclasses of Brush, Color, Font, and Pattern, respectively, that store added information needed to generate idraw-compatible PostScript. Unidraw's structured graphics objects use these subclasses exclusively. PSBRUSH PUBLIC OPERATIONS
PSBrush() PSBrush(int pattern, int width) Create an undefined PSBrush (the parameterless constructor) or one having the specified line pattern and width. Structured graphics having an undefined brush will not render their stroked portions. int GetLinePattern() int Width() Return constructor-specified brush parameters. boolean None() Return true if this is an undefined brush. const int* GetDashPattern() int GetDashPatternSize() int GetDashOffset() Return values required to characterize the brush in PostScript. The equivalent PostScript dash pattern is computed from the brush's line pattern. PSBRUSH PROTECTED OPERATIONS
void CalcDashPat(int) Compute the equivalent PostScript dash pattern from the line pattern specified in the constructor. PSCOLOR PUBLIC OPERATIONS
PSColor( Color_Intensity, Color_Intensity, Color_Intensity, const char* name ) Create a PSColor, supplying color intensity information and a name to associate with the intensities. The name is used solely to generate idraw-compatible PostScript. PSFONT PUBLIC OPERATIONS
PSFont( const char* name, const char* PS_name, const char* PS_size ) Construct a PSFont, supplying the window-system-specified font name and the corresponding PostScript font name and its size. const char* GetName() const char* GetPrintFont() const char* GetPrintSize() const char* GetPrintFontAndSize() Return constructor-supplied parameters. GetPrintFontAndSize returns the concatenation of the PostScript font name and its size, with a space interposed for legibility. int GetLineHt() Return an integer version of the PostScript font's size (as supplied to the constructor). PSPATTERN PUBLIC OPERATIONS
PSPattern() PSPattern(int dither, float graylevel) PSPattern(const int* pattern, int) Create an undefined PSPattern (the parameterless constructor), or one having specific dither and graylevel values, or one that replicates a pattern defined by the given array. Structured graphics having an undefined pattern will not render their filled por- tions. boolean None() Return true if this is an undefined pattern. float GetGrayLevel() Return the graylevel that the pattern approximates, if one was specified in the constructor. const int* GetData() int GetSize() Return the array that defines the replicated pattern and its size, if the pattern was constructed with one. SEE ALSO
idraw(1I), pspaint(3I), and the InterViews 3.1 reference manual Unidraw 2 February 1991 pspaint(3U)