Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers arecord not interrupted after specified duration Post 302634481 by Corona688 on Thursday 3rd of May 2012 11:45:35 AM
Old 05-03-2012
Did it manage to record any audio, or was it just waiting, not recording?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

automated sftp procedure interrupted

Dear experts, I have a local computer and remote computer (only sftp accessed). I want to delete files x and y in both local and remote computer using the following automated script: sftp $remote > /dev/null < mdel.file the file mdel.file has been pre-created, and its content is cd... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: boyin.huang
2 Replies

2. Programming

Problem with signal handler and interrupted system call

Hi, I have a daq program that runs in an infinite loop until it receives SIGINT. A handler catches the signal and sets a flag to stop the while loop. After the loop some things have to be cleaned up. The problem is that I want my main while loop to wait until the next full second begins, to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: soeckel
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

ssh connection refused post yum interrupted update

an update of RHEL 5.1 via yum was interrupted after installing the following packages. Running Transaction Updating : libgcc ##################### Updating : setup ##################### Updating : filesystem ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: egrotjahn
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

arecord, pdflush and bfr.

Hi All I'm using arecord to record directly to a USB key: arecord -f cd > /mnt/usb/myfile.wav But I see buffer overruns at 30 second intervals, which correspond with short bursts of USB write activity. I'm assuming this is related to: /proc/sys/vm/dirty_expire_centiseconds And the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bucksbell
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sort by Duration

.......................................................................................................................... 03:40 Geonetric File from CCL Complete 03:40:59 03:41:08 00:00:09 00:00:01 N/A 005 sys_runccl ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Daniel Gate
7 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Interrupted Cygwin install changed permissions on C drive

I was installing cygwin on my Windows 7 desktop. I guess I picked a bad mirror site because the download speed was very slow and it wasn't able to give me all the packages I wanted. I closed the setup in too much haste. I think it was still downloading and not yet installing though. It said that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ethoma7329
1 Replies

7. OS X (Apple)

Folder location interrupted

Have had hidden/interrupted folder. It is on a NTFS-partition I use for OS and Bootcamp. I think that the problem is a HFS+ problem. I happened with all the folder which had a slash "/" in their folder name. So for example I had the folder "test/rand". Recently it disappeared from finder. In... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sceltecs
9 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is original file modified when pigz is interrupted?

I had to stop a pigz (parallel gzip) compression before it completed. Is the original uncompressed file changed/corrupted? I was under the impression that the original file is not changed during compression, though it is deleted if the compression is successful. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: colin123
1 Replies
gnome-audio-profiles-properties(1)				   User Commands				gnome-audio-profiles-properties(1)

NAME
gnome-audio-profiles-properties - the GNOME audio profile manager SYNOPSIS
gnome-audio-profiles-properties [gnome-std-options] DESCRIPTION
gnome-audio-profiles-properties enables you to configure and create audio recording profiles. Audio recording applications such as gnome- sound-recorder use these profiles to determine how audio should be recorded and stored to audio files. New audio profiles can be created, and existing audio profiles can be either edited or deleted using the GNOME audio profile manager. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: gnome-std-optionStandard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5) for more information. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Launching the GNOME Audio Profile Manager example% gnome-audio-profiles-properties EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gnome-audio-proExecutableeforethe GNOME audio profile manager ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-media | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. gnome-std-options(5), gnome-sound-recorder(1) NOTES
Written by Niall Power, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2004. SunOS 5.10 7 Sep 2004 gnome-audio-profiles-properties(1)