Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Help!! trying to connect to linux SSH from windows putty client Post 302632891 by mabdelmageid on Tuesday 1st of May 2012 05:03:55 AM
Old 05-01-2012
Good job.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Connect from Windows Using SSH

Hi Everybody, I have 2 Servers (AIX 4.3), recently I installed SSH in both servers successfuly. I can connect from one server to another using SSH. My problem is when I tried to connect from Windows workstation to one of these servers the connection timed out. I'm using PUTTY to connect to the... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: aldowsary
12 Replies

2. Red Hat

How to take printout of linux file from windows xp using putty?

Friends, I have installed Putty in my windows xp pc. I am connecting the RHEL AS 3 server using putty from my windows xp. My printer is connected to my windows xp. Now, i want to print text.txt of RHEL AS 3.0 in my windows xp printer through putty. For Example: my pc ip is 117.23.2.55... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sathyguy
3 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

ssh client and Windows remote Desktop

Dear All , I want to Access my office computer form the home. The enviourment is like the following : 1- From my home I connect for the office via VPN connection to Unix server lets say it's IP is 11.11.11.11 and till now every thing is OK and I can access the machine normally . 2- In my... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: habuzahra
3 Replies

4. Red Hat

Free SSH Client other than PUTTY

Is there any Better FREE SSH client similar to Secure CRT ? We are working on cluster db servers. PROD/DEV/UAT/QA/TEST server hostnames are just one letter differences. it always confuse me to which one I am logging in. So I am looking for a free SSH client, for windows where I can store... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnveslin
4 Replies

5. AIX

ssh login from windows client

I am a new user and i wish to connect to a unix(AIX) server from a windows client using ssh.A detailed solution would be highly appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ajayb3004
1 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

What's your favorite SSH client to connect to UNIX/Linux machines?

I am curious about the most popular ssh client on Windows environment. Talking about me, I use PuTTY most of the time coupled with WinSCP to transfer files. But, I like Tera Term too. It has great drag-drop feature where you can drag a file/folder and drop on the window and it will transfer the... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: admin_xor
14 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect (SSH) to Windows server via Linux server through a script and passing command.. but failing

I am trying to connect to Windows server via Linux server through a script and run two commands " cd and ls " But its giving me error saying " could not start the program" followed by the command name i specify e g : "cd" i am trying in this manner " ssh username@servername "cd... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunil seelam
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Issues with passwordless sftp2 from windows to Linux using F-Secure SSH Client

Hi, I am facing problems whie trying to do a passwordless ssh to Unix box from windows. Public key was generated using F-secure. When the F-secure client attempts it connects without password but when I try to use sftp2 in command line it prompts for password. I have tried several options and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhrajj
0 Replies

9. Linux

Issues with passwordless sftp2 from windows to Linux using F-Secure SSH Client

Hi, I am facing problems whie trying to do a passwordless ssh to Unix box from windows. Public key was generated using F-secure. When the F-secure client attempts it connects without password but when I try to use sftp2 in command line it prompts for password. I have tried several options and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhrajj
3 Replies

10. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Cant get responsive terminal when I ssh from Windows to Linux using putty.exe

I ssh from Windows to Linux server and execute a few commands. I have ssh keys setup between them and works fine. The commands get executed on the Linux server however I wish to stay on the Linux terminal that was opened by putty.exe. However, the terminal simply does the job and closes. ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
10 Replies
condor_userlog(1)					      General Commands Manual						 condor_userlog(1)

Name
       condor_userlog Display - and summarize job statistics from job log files.

Synopsis
       condor_userlog [-help] [-total | -raw] [-debug] [-evict] [-j cluster | cluster.proc] [-all] [-hostname] logfile ...

Description
       condor_userlog  parses  the  information  in job log files and displays summaries for each workstation allocation and for each job. See the
       manual page for condor_submiton page for instructions for specifying that Condor write a log file for your jobs.

If -totalis not specified, condor_userlogwill first display a record for each workstation allocation, which includes the following informa-
       tion:

Job

The cluster/process id of the Condor job.

Host

The  host  where  the job ran. By default, the host's IP address is displayed. If -hostnameis specified, the host name will be displayed
	  instead.

Start Time

The time (month/day hour:minute) when the job began running on the host.

Evict Time

The time (month/day hour:minute) when the job was evicted from the host.

Wall Time

The time (days+hours:minutes) for which this workstation was allocated to the job.

Good Time

The allocated time (days+hours:min) which contributed to the completion of this job. If the job exited during the allocation, then  this
	  value  will  equal  ``Wall Time.'' If the job performed a checkpoint, then the value equals the work saved in the checkpoint during this
	  allocation. If the job did not exit or perform a checkpoint during this allocation, the value will be 0+00:00. This value can be greater
	  than	0  and	less  than ``Wall Time'' if the application completed a periodic checkpoint during the allocation but failed to checkpoint
	  when evicted.

CPU Usage

The CPU time (days+hours:min) which contributed to the completion of this job.

condor_userlogwill then display summary statistics per host:

Host/Job

The IP address or host name for the host.

Wall Time

The workstation time (days+hours:minutes) allocated by this host to the jobs specified in the query. By default, all jobs in the log are
	  included in the query.

Good Time

The time (days+hours:minutes) allocated on this host which contributed to the completion of the jobs specified in the query.

CPU Usage

The CPU time (days+hours:minutes) obtained from this host which contributed to the completion of the jobs specified in the query.

Avg Alloc

The average length of an allocation on this host (days+hours:minutes).

Avg Lost

The average amount of work lost (days+hours:minutes) when a job was evicted from this host without successfully performing a checkpoint.

Goodput

This percentage is computed as Good Time divided by Wall Time.

Util.

This percentage is computed as CPU Usage divided by Good Time.

condor_userlogwill then display summary statistics per job:

Host/Job

The cluster/process id of the Condor job.

Wall Time

The total workstation time (days+hours:minutes) allocated to this job.

Good Time

The total time (days+hours:minutes) allocated to this job which contributed to the job's completion.

CPU Usage

The total CPU time (days+hours:minutes) which contributed to this job's completion.

Avg Alloc

The average length of a workstation allocation obtained by this job in minutes (days+hours:minutes).

Avg Lost

The average amount of work lost (days+hours:minutes) when this job was evicted from a host without successfully performing a checkpoint.

Goodput

This percentage is computed as Good Time divided by Wall Time.

Util.

This percentage is computed as CPU Usage divided by Good Time.

Finally, condor_userlogwill display a summary for all hosts and jobs.

Options
       -help

Get a brief description of the supported options

-total

Only display job totals

-raw

Display raw data only

-debug

Debug mode

-j

Select a specific cluster or cluster.proc

-evict

Select only allocations which ended due to eviction

-all

Select all clusters and all allocations

-hostname

Display host name instead of IP address

General Remarks
       Since  the Condor job log file format does not contain a year field in the timestamp, all entries are assumed to occur in the current year.
       Allocations which begin in one year and end in the next will be silently ignored.

Exit Status
       condor_userlogwill exit with a status value of 0 (zero) upon success, and it will exit with the value 1 (one) upon failure.

Author
       Condor Team, University of Wisconsin-Madison

Copyright
       Copyright (C) 1990-2012 Condor Team, Computer Sciences Department, University of  Wisconsin-Madison,  Madison,  WI.  All  Rights  Reserved.
       Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.

See the Condor Version 7.8.2 Manualor http://www.condorproject.org/licensefor additional notices. condor-admin@cs.wisc.edu

September 2012						 condor_userlog(1)