Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help with datafile parsing and creating spreadsheet Post 302632033 by yifangt on Saturday 28th of April 2012 10:13:51 PM
Old 04-28-2012
there is answer on this recently.

This is the transposition of matrix. Check the post of acp, an awesome script there.
www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/18897-row-column-transpose.html

Last edited by yifangt; 04-29-2012 at 12:11 AM.. Reason: give details
This User Gave Thanks to yifangt For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

replace one section in a datafile

Hi: First, this is not a homework problem. I just need enough of a hint to get this going... My datafile (dataf.in) is made up of 10 sections. Each section begins with & and with && So it looks like this:------------------------------------- &section1 ...etc... && &section2 ...etc...... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Paprika
4 Replies

2. Solaris

oracle datafile *dbf

Hi ,,,, I have move an oracle db from old server to a new server ( solaris 5.9 is the operating system ) my problem is that to new server the datafile ( *.dbf ) are in a different path ..... example old : /export/home/data/blobs ........... new /oracle/data/blobs....... how i can... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tt155
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

selective positions from a datafile

Hi dear friends, Im writing a shell script which has to select the strings based on the position. but the problem is there is no field seperator. Normally a datafile contains 2000 records (lines) and each line is of size 500 charecters. I want to select the fields from all the lines which... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ganapati
10 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Append filename to datafile

I am working on an shell script which checks for all the file starting with abc*.* and if file found then the filelines need to append the file name in begining can some one help with the filename appending... for i in `ls $filename*.csv` do echo $i --- NEED to append file name befor... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Satyagiri
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Combine a datafile with Master datafile, emergent!

Hi guys, my supervisor has asked me to solve the problem in 7 days, I've taken 3 days to think about it but couldn't figure out any idea. Please give me some thoughts with the following problem, I have index.database that has only index date: 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 I have... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: onthetopo
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How do we know which processis creating a datafile

Hi, Is there any way we can find out which process is creating a partucular datafile.I know the user and group but i am just curios to know is there any way to find the process. Thanks (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ukatru
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

sorting the datafile in an order given in second datafile

Hi, I have two files: first input file is having 7-8 columns, and second data file is like I want to arrange my datafile1 in the order given in second data file, by comparing the seconddatafile with the second column of first file and print the entire line....also if any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: CAch
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing with Name value pair and creating a normalized file

I have url string as follows and I need to parse the name value pair into fields /rows event_id date time payload 1329130951 20120214 22.30.40... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: smee
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Validating a datafile with the datatypes

I have two input files 1)datafile 2)metadata file. I have a metadata file like: field1datatypeformat1number2string3dateyy-mm-dd I have a data file like: 1234abc12-8-16 xyz234512-9-163456acd14-08-12 In the first row there is no correction as everything is inline with the metadata.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bikky6
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing a log file and creating a report script

The log file is huge and lot of information, i would like to parse and make a report . below is the log file looks like: REPORT DATE: Mon Aug 10 04:16:17 CDT 2017 SYSTEN VER: v1.3.0.9 TERMINAL TYPE: prod SYSTEM: nb11cu51 UPTIME: 04:16AM up 182 days 57 mins min MODEL, TYPE, and SN:... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: amir07
8 Replies
claqge.f(3)							      LAPACK							       claqge.f(3)

NAME
claqge.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine claqge (M, N, A, LDA, R, C, ROWCND, COLCND, AMAX, EQUED) CLAQGE scales a general rectangular matrix, using row and column scaling factors computed by sgeequ. Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine claqge (integerM, integerN, complex, dimension( lda, * )A, integerLDA, real, dimension( * )R, real, dimension( * )C, realROWCND, realCOLCND, realAMAX, characterEQUED) CLAQGE scales a general rectangular matrix, using row and column scaling factors computed by sgeequ. Purpose: CLAQGE equilibrates a general M by N matrix A using the row and column scaling factors in the vectors R and C. Parameters: M M is INTEGER The number of rows of the matrix A. M >= 0. N N is INTEGER The number of columns of the matrix A. N >= 0. A A is COMPLEX array, dimension (LDA,N) On entry, the M by N matrix A. On exit, the equilibrated matrix. See EQUED for the form of the equilibrated matrix. LDA LDA is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(M,1). R R is REAL array, dimension (M) The row scale factors for A. C C is REAL array, dimension (N) The column scale factors for A. ROWCND ROWCND is REAL Ratio of the smallest R(i) to the largest R(i). COLCND COLCND is REAL Ratio of the smallest C(i) to the largest C(i). AMAX AMAX is REAL Absolute value of largest matrix entry. EQUED EQUED is CHARACTER*1 Specifies the form of equilibration that was done. = 'N': No equilibration = 'R': Row equilibration, i.e., A has been premultiplied by diag(R). = 'C': Column equilibration, i.e., A has been postmultiplied by diag(C). = 'B': Both row and column equilibration, i.e., A has been replaced by diag(R) * A * diag(C). Internal Parameters: THRESH is a threshold value used to decide if row or column scaling should be done based on the ratio of the row or column scaling factors. If ROWCND < THRESH, row scaling is done, and if COLCND < THRESH, column scaling is done. LARGE and SMALL are threshold values used to decide if row scaling should be done based on the absolute size of the largest matrix element. If AMAX > LARGE or AMAX < SMALL, row scaling is done. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: September 2012 Definition at line 143 of file claqge.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.2 Tue Sep 25 2012 claqge.f(3)