Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How do I declare boost?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How do I declare boost? Post 302631531 by Corona688 on Friday 27th of April 2012 12:03:47 PM
Old 04-27-2012
Check to make sure you have mysql.h, it seems to be having problems with the MYSQL type.
This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

File declare !

Dear all I declare like this in my program : int main(int argc ,char **argv) { FILE *ft; char* ini_file; char fbuf; char sendbuf; char strbuf; } When I compile this is the error : cc: "send.c", line 28: error 1588: "ft" undefined. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iwbasts
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

BASH : Using declare in a loop

I have a config file that needs to be formatted before it's sourced to a script. I've been formatting it with sed and dropping it in /tmp then sourcing it from there. I'd like to just format the config file with sed then declare the variables without having to create a temporary file in /tmp. So... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: crs6785
2 Replies

3. Programming

declare a variable in mysql

i have created a script to insert 100K rows into mysql db. But the forst line where i declare the variable is giving error. I am new to mysql. Can anyone help me in this? the script is ====================================== DECLARE c INT(10) := 54; BEGIN WHILE c <... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitranjansahu
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to declare a variable in Cygwin

I recently installed Cygwin on my windows vista to practice on Linux\unix commands. I am unable to do a simple task of declaring variables on the command prompt I am trying: $ vech=Bus $ echo $vech bash: vech : command not found What am I missing? Do i need to add something to .bashrc? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: erora
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

declare variable

hi to all, i am trying to declare a variable as an integer in unix shell script. i search the web for a way to do it but it doesnt work. i tried "define -i" and "declare" but that doesnt work. if somebody knows another way to declare a variable as integer please help me. thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: omonoiatis9
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to declare a variable which can be accessed globally

Hi I've few shell scripts which are responsible for triggering the continuous builds for a specific module. Each shell script is for a Module. Shell script has some module specific settings in the beginning and then it triggers the builds (which are nothing but some combination of Java programs... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kgsrinivas
2 Replies

7. Solaris

boost thread not accessible to boost::move error

Hi All I am working unders Sun Solaris and I am not "/opt/boost/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp", line 344: Error: boost::thread::thread(boost::thread&) is not accessible from boost::move(boost::detail::thread_move_t<boost::thread>). Do you know if there are other solutions other than... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manustone
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to declare variables once and reuse them in other scripts?

Hello everyone. I'm trying to create a conf file with variables that my other scripts will use. I have several scripts that use the same variables, and since I don't know how to read them from an external file, i define them in each script (and then if i want to change one's value i need to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: moshe88
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to declare float in shellscript?

Hi All, I am having an abc.txt , which contains some digits Eg:abc.txt 14.5 56.6 95.5 I want write shellscript in suchway that if any digit is greter than 90 then it shuld display " digit is greater than 90" Please help me to do so .I have tried below code , for... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pspriyanka
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to declare variable in perl

how can i declare variable in perl. for BLOCK in /sys/block/emcpow* (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
3 Replies
PAM_MAKE(8)							 Reference Manual						       PAM_MAKE(8)

NAME
pam_make - PAM module which calls make SYNOPSIS
pam_make.so [debug] [nosetuid] [make=prog] [log=file] /path/ [...] DESCRIPTION
pam_make is a PAM module that can be used to run make in a given directory. OPTIONS
debug Print debug information. log=file The output of make is appended to file nosetuid Per default pam_make.so will execute make with the effective user ID of the calling process. Specifying this option means make is run with the real user ID. make=prog The command prog is used instead of make. MODULE SERVICES PROVIDED
The services auth, account, password and session are supported. RETURN VALUES
PAM_SUCCESS The make command runs successfull. PAM_SERVICE_ERR No argument or a wrong number of arguments were given. PAM_SYSTEM_ERR A system error occured or the make command failed. PAM_IGNORE pam_setcred was called, which does not execute the make command. EXAMPLES
Add the following line to /etc/pam.d/passwd to rebuild the NIS database after each local password change: passwd optional pam_make.so /var/yp This will execute the command: make -C /var/yp HISTORY
The first implementation of pam_make was written by Mihai Ibanescu <misa@dntis.ro>. SEE ALSO
pam.conf(5), pam.d(8), pam(8) AUTHOR
pam_make was written by Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk@thkukuk.de>. Reference Manual 10/25/2006 PAM_MAKE(8)