Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Banker's algorithm
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Banker's algorithm Post 302630615 by syah on Thursday 26th of April 2012 04:57:24 AM
Old 04-26-2012
i know but how? can u show me some examples??

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Feedback algorithm

Hi I search an exemple of scheduling Feedback algorithm, or help about how to create one. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: messier79
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

algorithm

PID USERNAME SIZE RSS STATE PRI NICE TIME CPU PROCESS/NLWP 21444 tomusr 213M 61M sleep 29 10 1:20:46 0.1% java/43 21249 root 93M 44M sleep 29 10 1:07:19 0.2% java/56 is there anyway i can use a command to get the total of the SIZE? 306M (Derive from... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: filthymonk
5 Replies

3. Programming

Please help me to develop algorithm

Hi guys , in my study book from which I re-learn C is task to generate all possible characters combination from numbers entered by the user. I know this algorithm must use combinatorics to calculate all permutations. Problem is how to implement algortihm. // This program reads the four numbers... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
0 Replies

4. Programming

Looking for Your Help on dijkstra algorithm

Can you help to adjust the void dijkstra(int s) function to find a path from source to every node so that the minimum cost on that path is maximum. Ex: From 1 to 2 we have 1 - 3 - 4 - 2 , costs(2+3+4+5) From 1 to 2 we have 1 - 5 - 6 - 2 , costs(3+3+4+5) I need the algorithm to choose path 1... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ali2011
4 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Heuristic Algorithm Example

Give a counter example such that the following heuristic algorithm, for the 2-tape problem, doesn't always produce the best solution: Algorithm: Sort {Xi} in descending order. Place files in tapes one at a time. For a file being considered, assign the file to the smaller tape. Thanks in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sureshcisco
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

banker's algorithm.. help

i'm doing banker's algorithm.. got some error there but i cant fix it.. please help!! #!/bin/bash echo "enter no.of resources: " read n1 echo -n "enter the max no .of resources for each type: " for(( i=0; i <$n1; i++ )) do read ${t} done echo -n "enter no .of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: syah
1 Replies