Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Banker's algorithm
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Banker's algorithm Post 302630583 by Scrutinizer on Thursday 26th of April 2012 03:38:02 AM
Old 04-26-2012
You seem to be stuck on the use of multi-dimensional arrays, for which there is no implementation in shell. You would need to devise a way around that.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Feedback algorithm

Hi I search an exemple of scheduling Feedback algorithm, or help about how to create one. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: messier79
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

algorithm

PID USERNAME SIZE RSS STATE PRI NICE TIME CPU PROCESS/NLWP 21444 tomusr 213M 61M sleep 29 10 1:20:46 0.1% java/43 21249 root 93M 44M sleep 29 10 1:07:19 0.2% java/56 is there anyway i can use a command to get the total of the SIZE? 306M (Derive from... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: filthymonk
5 Replies

3. Programming

Please help me to develop algorithm

Hi guys , in my study book from which I re-learn C is task to generate all possible characters combination from numbers entered by the user. I know this algorithm must use combinatorics to calculate all permutations. Problem is how to implement algortihm. // This program reads the four numbers... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
0 Replies

4. Programming

Looking for Your Help on dijkstra algorithm

Can you help to adjust the void dijkstra(int s) function to find a path from source to every node so that the minimum cost on that path is maximum. Ex: From 1 to 2 we have 1 - 3 - 4 - 2 , costs(2+3+4+5) From 1 to 2 we have 1 - 5 - 6 - 2 , costs(3+3+4+5) I need the algorithm to choose path 1... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ali2011
4 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Heuristic Algorithm Example

Give a counter example such that the following heuristic algorithm, for the 2-tape problem, doesn't always produce the best solution: Algorithm: Sort {Xi} in descending order. Place files in tapes one at a time. For a file being considered, assign the file to the smaller tape. Thanks in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sureshcisco
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

banker's algorithm.. help

i'm doing banker's algorithm.. got some error there but i cant fix it.. please help!! #!/bin/bash echo "enter no.of resources: " read n1 echo -n "enter the max no .of resources for each type: " for(( i=0; i <$n1; i++ )) do read ${t} done echo -n "enter no .of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: syah
1 Replies
GLGENERATEMIPMAP(3G)						    OpenGL 3.3						      GLGENERATEMIPMAP(3G)

NAME
glGenerateMipmap - generate mipmaps for a specified texture target C SPECIFICATION
void glGenerateMipmap(GLenum target); PARAMETERS
target Specifies the target to which the texture whose mimaps to generate is bound. target must be GL_TEXTURE_1D, GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_3D, GL_TEXTURE_1D_ARRAY, GL_TEXTURE_2D_ARRAY or GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP. DESCRIPTION
glGenerateMipmap generates mipmaps for the texture attached to target of the active texture unit. For cube map textures, a GL_INVALID_OPERATION error is generated if the texture attached to target is not cube complete. Mipmap generation replaces texel array levels level base + 1 through q with arrays derived from the level base array, regardless of their previous contents. All other mimap arrays, including the level base array, are left unchanged by this computation. The internal formats of the derived mipmap arrays all match those of the level base array. The contents of the derived arrays are computed by repeated, filtered reduction of the level base array. For one- and two-dimensional texture arrays, each layer is filtered independently. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not one of the accepted texture targets. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if target is GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP and the texture bound to the GL_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP target of the active texture unit is not cube complete. SEE ALSO
glTexImage2D(), glBindTexture(), glGenTextures() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. OpenGL 3.3 03/08/2011 GLGENERATEMIPMAP(3G)