Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Install visudo hp-ux
Operating Systems HP-UX Install visudo hp-ux Post 302628683 by sai_2507 on Tuesday 24th of April 2012 12:44:18 AM
Old 04-24-2012
Hi Peasant,

Thanks for the rep rely.

With the above commands I was able to sucessfully download and install the sudo package Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Oracle 9i install: Error in invoking target install of makefile

I receive an error while installing Oracle 9i: Error in invoking target install of makefile /opt/oracle/product/9.2.0/sqlplus/lib/ins_sqlplus.mk Furthermore: $ whoami oracle $ echo $ORACLE_HOME /opt/oracle/product/9.2.0 $ pwd /opt/oracle/product/9.2.0/sqlplus/lib $ ll total... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chris2005
5 Replies

2. Linux

install macbook pro fedora10 ???((<<if can install, how to install? >> ))

If may install can Tells everybody ??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kzBSD
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 10 install dvd drive boots, but not recoginized by install process

I am trying to build a Sun Ultra 10 with solaris 10. This computer is one of a collection that was donated to the non-profic company I work for. All media was wiped before I recieved them, so I am starting from stratch. I downloaded the Solaris 10 ISO and burned a DVD. The computer came with a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwillhight
4 Replies

4. Solaris

visudo: write error: No space left on device

Hi All, This is Sandeep Gupta, I am facing a problem with sudo command. Whenever i am executing the command "visudo" i am getting the error "visudo: write error: No space left on device". but i have checked on my Solaris Box everything is ok, i have enough free space on my box, and also... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sandeepgupta
13 Replies

5. Red Hat

CentOS 6.1 base install (like FreeBSD base install)?

Hello, What is the simplest way to install CentOS 6.1 with console base-system only using official LiveDVD image on VirtualBox machine? I'd like to get simplest console with network support like FreeBSD base installation. Then, install services which I need. The installer jest extracts the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_develope
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Visudo issue

Hi Guys I have Solaris 10 installed on an x86 machine. I have installed the following packages: libgcc-3.4.6 libiconv-1.11 libintl-3.4.0 sudo-1.7.0 BUT everytime i want to edit the visudo file , I get this Error: bash-3.00# /usr/local/sbin/visudo ld.so.1: visudo: fatal:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

Install Red Hat 4.2 (Not Enterprise) from install tree

Hi guys I would like to install Red Hat Linux 4.2 on my old box (pIII). However there is a problem: i can't find the .iso image anywhere in the Net, all the material that i've found is (i think) an install tree of the OS. It will be possible for me to install the OS from that install tree? ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mk2soldier
3 Replies

8. AIX

Install software in another directory with smitty install

Hello, I would like to ask if someone knows if is possible to install sofware via smitty or installp in another directorie , or we have to accept the default location? i would like to intall in /opt folder , but smitty installed it in /usr Thanks in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
4 Replies
xcfa(1) 							   Manual: Xcfa 							   xcfa(1)

NAME
xcfa - GTK+ Implementation of the GNU shell command. SYNOPSIS
xcfa [OPTION]... [FILE]... -h, -help Displays this help section and exits. -version Displays the version of the program and exits. -verbose Activate verbose mode -systray Activate systray mode DESCRIPTION Interface contains console tools (cdparanoia, lame, oggenc, ...). Allows extraction of audio from DVD to .wav format. Allows extracting audio from CD to formats such as: wav, mp3, flac, ogg, m4a, mpc, ape. Allows encoding audio to: wav, mp3, flac, ogg, m4a mpc, ape. Allows encoding the .wma format to: wav, mp3, flac, ogg, m4a mpc, ape. Allows cutting of files. Allows management of common file-types before converting. Allows management of bitrates, frequencies, and channels. Allows creation of CD covers. Developed with Gtk2 and Glade and runs under the X window system on the GNU platform. USAGE
After the first launch, go to the Options tab and modify the settings to your liking. ADDING THE GPG KEY
With sudo: $ wget http://download.tuxfamily.org/xcfaudio/download/xcfaudio.key.asc -O - | sudo apt-key add - Without sudo: $ su root [Enter the password for root.] # wget http://download.tuxfamily.org/xcfaudio/download/xcfaudio.key.asc -O - | apt-key add - Another solution with root: # gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv 00B21603DD5C7A79 # gpg --export --armor 00B21603DD5C7A79 | sudo apt-key add - SOURCES.LIST Add the following lines to your [ /etc/apt/sources.list ] file for automatic updates: ## Xcfa for i386 and amd64 deb http://download.tuxfamily.org/xcfaudio/xcfa dev contrib deb-src http://download.tuxfamily.org/xcfaudio/xcfa dev contrib COMPLEMENTARY PACKAGE INSTALLATION
: See the Recovery and Complementary package installation guide: http://www.xcfa.tuxfamily.org/index.php?static2/xcfa CHANGELOG
Read the ChangeLog file and view the source code. AUTHOR
XCFA is developed by Claude Bulin (xcfa@tuxfamily.org) 4.3.1 Wed, 23 May 2012 xcfa(1)